Chelsea tickets (sold out) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chelsea tickets (sold out)

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
pretty sure it does - I saw an Argyle tweet on this topic earlier.

So how of them are there?

Are the 6,500 l see quoted full season ticket holders only. If that is the case and half season ticket holders aren’t included in that figure then some interesting times ahead.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
So how of them are there?

Are the 6,500 l see quoted full season ticket holders only. If that is the case and half season ticket holders aren’t included in that figure then some interesting times ahead.
But they are included. An Argyle tweet earlier today confirmed this.

Aug 17, 2006
I always thought there should be a ‘season ticket’ for away fans and especially exiles where at the start of a season they pay say £30 to Argyle and for this they get the same priority as season ticket holders for away games. They don’t get any tickets for this £30, only priority for away tickets when the capacity is limited.
They can join the BGL like me if you live in the North etc. That way you contribute to Argyle.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I must have.

The general discourse is getting a bit us and them between ST holders and non ST holders, with the rhetoric that ST holders commit more to supporting the club and are therefore more deserving than anyone else.

My point was if we go down the road of, more money = more deserving, then that doesn't necessarily put ST holders top of the food chain. I found your comment that away fans put very little into the club coffers very reductive and a bit insulting for those who continue to support the club from afar.

Just simple arithmetic really mate.

On a positive note, Pioneer ticket holders which people pay £2400 for, only get one ticket as well. So the club really are being as fair as they can.

As others have said, even if a point system was introduced it's highly likely that ST Holders would still head the queue.

Reactions: SWTT

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Technical question.
Probably going to go up to the office to pick up (so the ticket is in my hand).
However if I were to try to book online, how would I book 2 tickets together for me and the old man (both ST holders) without having to do it from 2 computers and hope we coincidentally get tickets next to one another

If possible l would sort out linking your accounts tonight. You need a four digit number l believe of that season ticket holder. You may also need them to give you permission to assign tickets to their account. That is something though you need to check as l can’t be sure on it.

Once you do this it’s so straight forward though. You can assign tickets to your account from other Argyle fans as long as they are in your network. Their privileges won’t change eg if they aren’t a season ticket holder you still wouldn’t be able to buy them a ticket until they had access.

Also if you know someone more technical you can get them to set up their account where you allow them to assign (or buy) tickets on your behalf in their network.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
It’s ’safe standing’ and even though it stipulates that you should stand in your designated position I expect it will be chaos with people trying to go wherever they please etc. so I’m not sure how useful it will be to be able to select specific ‘seats’
Yes, true. Though if we knew for a fact that stewards aren't going to make us sit/stand in our allocated seats (like Birmingham) then that'd be perfect, those who need a certain spot for viewing etc can just get there early enough.

Maybe we should ask Chesterfield fans how it went for them. (I appreciate there are 5 pages of this thread I haven't read yet so maybe that has already been established!!)

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
But they are included. An Argyle tweet earlier today confirmed this.

tbh what with people mentioning you can now by half season tickets, l was a bit lost in all this.

So the question is how many additional half season tickets have been sold. There would of been ones brought for Christmas presents. Then l imagine that answer was tweeted out as people are making sure if they buy a half season ticket they will get 1st priority privileges.

So lm assuming now that 6,500 is a-bit more as this was the start of the season figure l thought. However, maybe l am wrong so stand corrected.

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
4am start it is then.

You can link your season tickets on the website. You should then be able to buy 2 together at the same time as they are linked. On the right hand side click on the little icon for you (in a circle and looks like a man), then go to view account menu and then network. If you have your dads membership number and surname you can add him.
I have registered on line and added to Flexi ticket mates to my network but it is not sending them an email to verify my request. The system has picked them up from their surname and membership numbers, do they both have to also register online ?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I have registered on line and added to Flexi ticket mates to my network but it is not sending them an email to verify my request. The system has picked them up from their surname and membership numbers, do they both have to also register online ?
I’m not sure it sends an email to verify. When I linked my kids to mine they didn’t get one, but it says we have the option to buy each other tickets. It may be different for a flexi with ST? I’m not sure.

Reactions: Ipplepen green

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I won’t be able to get an away ticket so will be going in the home end. Others should consider the same.
Exactly this. If we don’t get tickets tomorrow we will be doing that. Livefootballtickets is a good site. I got tickets for the euros there and have used them plenty of times. Just checked and they have 916 tickets on there.

Apr 1, 2009
It's besides the point as wallet doesn't make you a better/more deserving member of the GA in my opinion, but as a fan who predominantly attends away matches due to location, I'm also very confident in saying that I have put more money into the club each season than many season ticket holders.

I also took an option to upgrade to a ST last year on top of an existing package I had bought, despite it being abundantly clear that I would not get to attend a single game. So I can bandwagon that superiority complex if it helps 🙄
Just interested in how you, as a mainly away fan, put more into the club than a ST holder? If you buy an away ticket through Argyle, only a small percentage goes to PAFC, so presumably you buy huge numbers of away tickets? Or am I missing something obvious.