Chelsea tickets (sold out) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chelsea tickets (sold out)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
This is THE thread for discussing Chelsea tickets. 💚

Please note - If selling, the price cannot exceed face value. In other words, no touting on here please! (y)

Tickets go on sale to season ticket holders Thursday 20 January at 9.30am.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2016
Out of interest how do you book coach travel ? (assuming I get a ticket) not done it before and can't see where to do it. Thanks in advance

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Does anybody know please if the ticket office, or the website, will be able to allocate specific seats when they go on sale tomorrow, i.e ones down at the front?

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Looking for 2 tickets together please - Adult and Under 18 or 2 Adults. Im a Big Green Lottery member and my son has a flexi ticket but looks like they may sellout before we get a chance. We donated our Ipswich home tickets as covid meant we couldnt go, hoping for a kindly season ticket holder to do me a favour.

D

Deleted member 9145

Ditto 2 together if available, I'm a flexi holder been to most away games, my daughter too been to 5 away games including Birmingham, just got her shirt and she's hooked.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Does anybody know please if the ticket office, or the website, will be able to allocate specific seats when they go on sale tomorrow, i.e ones down at the front?
It’s ’safe standing’ and even though it stipulates that you should stand in your designated position I expect it will be chaos with people trying to go wherever they please etc. so I’m not sure how useful it will be to be able to select specific ‘seats’

Reactions: MarkMatthews
Mar 15, 2010
plymouth
Ideally looking for 2 ticket together for me and my son. My son has a season ticket, but unfortunately he too young to go on his own. I do attend home games but don't have a season ticket. So ideally 2 together would be great can both be adult or 1 adult 1 child. If i can't get two tickets i might have my sons ticket available to sell on at cost.
Hopefully someone can help. Pm if you can help.

Last edited:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Technical question.
Probably going to go up to the office to pick up (so the ticket is in my hand).
However if I were to try to book online, how would I book 2 tickets together for me and the old man (both ST holders) without having to do it from 2 computers and hope we coincidentally get tickets next to one another

Reactions: yashin

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
4am start it is then.
Technical question.
Probably going to go up to the office to pick up (so the ticket is in my hand).
However if I were to try to book online, how would I book 2 tickets together for me and the old man (both ST holders) without having to do it from 2 computers and hope we coincidentally get tickets next to one another
You can link your season tickets on the website. You should then be able to buy 2 together at the same time as they are linked. On the right hand side click on the little icon for you (in a circle and looks like a man), then go to view account menu and then network. If you have your dads membership number and surname you can add him.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
4am start it is then.

You can link your season tickets on the website. You should then be able to but 2 together at the same time as they are linked.
Im no Bill Gates so can you point me where to go to do this?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A step by step guide to link/assign season tickets ...

PAFC

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthur BlackPudding
Feb 23, 2008
Does anyone know if the tickets will be pre-reserved or allocated or whatever the right term is on the argyle tickets website please?