Chelsea tickets (sold out) | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chelsea tickets (sold out)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
You’ll be disappointed if you’re expecting barriers.
There are rails in front of each standing position. I think he means that.

Reactions: RGuile

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
There are rails in front of each standing position. I think he means that.
Ah yes, they’re waist high so not like the old taller ones but I guess you could take the stress off your legs by leaning against them for awhile 👍 After 10 mins we might all prefer to sit down 😬

Oct 14, 2015
Gutted to miss this but as a Flexi Ticket holder I was confident I would get a ticket. As I live in Hertfordshire being a ST wouldn’t be financially beneficial as it would be impractical to travel to every home game (550 miles round trip).

To sell out our allocation in such a short time was amazing!!

Like many others I’ll keep my fingers crossed a ticket becomes available somehow..👊

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
For anyone staying over in London, which I am, Fullers Bewery do lovely pubs with rooms. I’m staying at one in Earls Court but recently stayed out the Counting House in the City. Really good value and the boozer was beautiful.

Jul 12, 2016
Roselyn Coaches have lovely seats and Air Con.
Nothing to do with the seats or air con it is the risk of being in an enclosed environment for so long when you do not enjoy the best of health.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Curious on this. If there is anyone on here who queued in the early hours can I ask a question? Why?!
I know of two fans who queued from 5am as they were working from 1200 and had no access to the internet from that time. They were (understandably due to previous experience) concerned that there would be issues with the ticket website and if they left it until the finished work at midnight or the following day the tickets may have been sold out. In fact the fans interviewed on the local news all seemed to comment about concerns that the website may crash.

Reactions: ealinggreen
Jun 27, 2019
I know of two fans who queued from 5am as they were working from 1200 and had no access to the internet from that time. They were (understandably due to previous experience) concerned that there would be issues with the ticket website and if they left it until the finished work at midnight or the following day the tickets may have been sold out. In fact the fans interviewed on the local news all seemed to comment about concerns that the website may crash.
Well hopefully that has been put to bed. Buying online literally could not have been any easier.

Unless you were bothered by not being able to select which block/row you wanted to sit in, but I doubt you were able to do that at the ticket office anyway.

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
I hope the 2 boys sat behind me yesterday make their minds up soon about getting tickets or not, I'd hate for them to miss out.

Saying that they might not want to go after not knowing why we bought jephson from some team up north and why Witton was was in defence, along with the fact were no very good.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Well hopefully that has been put to bed. Buying online literally could not have been any easier.

Unless you were bothered by not being able to select which block/row you wanted to sit in, but I doubt you were able to do that at the ticket office anyway.
Yes it was a seamless process this time. I logged on at 09:28, was 1200 in the queue and had 4 match tickets and coach seats sorted by 09:40. I understand why some people do have concerns, especially if they have a set time period they can access the internet.

Mick Wing

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 17, 2003
I'm a flexi member looking for a ticket for the Chelsea game I booked hotel as soon as it was drawn, thinking tickets would make it to flexis, any help would be greatful im not in Plymouth willing to pay postage costs ,

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I may be totally wrong but it does look like odd single tickets are still available on the website.
I already bought mine on Thursday but the website does offer up single tickets.

Screenshot_20220123-114254_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-114357_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oct 12, 2021
Just another note for flexi, regular to home park, if and when we get even better supported tickets will be harder to come by, a lot of fans of premier league, championship and Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland have bought season tickets knowing quite often they can't go, but gives them a better chance of getting tickets for big games, so for future reference everyone should know what to do if you want to go to the big games