Chelsea tickets (sold out) | Page 26 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chelsea tickets (sold out)

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
I wonder how many supporters purchased 1/2 season tickets to get tickets for the Chelsea game. Near to me 4 under 10's turned up with season tickets in hand, not seen them all season. They then had no interest in the game at all, spending most of the time on their phones. Two dads then turn up 1/2 way through he first half and take their tickets off them. Dads then disappear to the bar before half time, returning 1/2 way through he 2nd half having missed our goal and Lincoln's first. I understand it's money in the coffers for the club but is it fair? I fortunately have my Chelsea ticket so not sour grapes but just an observation.

Reactions: Brussels Bureaucrat

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Nothing to do with the seats or air con it is the risk of being in an enclosed environment for so long when you do not enjoy the best of health.
Fair enough. We all live our life the way we choose. I travelled on the Senior Greens Coach to Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday. Enjoyed both trips. I tested myself before I went on each trip. and also on the monday following the trips. No problems whatsoever. Looking forward to the Chelsea trip, because life really is too short.

Reactions: David Doidge

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Nothing to do with the seats or air con it is the risk of being in an enclosed environment for so long when you do not enjoy the best of health.
And of course I speak from experience as a Type 2 Diabetic who has had heart bypass surgery. I have also seen a few friends die in their sleep due to having heart attacks, so like I say, life is too short. Tomorrow is promised to us, but we must not take it for granted. Take care mate.

Jul 12, 2016
Fair enough. We all live our life the way we choose. I travelled on the Senior Greens Coach to Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday. Enjoyed both trips. I tested myself before I went on each trip. and also on the monday following the trips. No problems whatsoever. Looking forward to the Chelsea trip, because life really is

And of course I speak from experience as a Type 2 Diabetic who has had heart bypass surgery. I have also seen a few friends die in their sleep due to having heart attacks, so like I say, life is too short. Tomorrow is promised to us, but we must not take it for granted. Take care mate.
Your choice but several on the coach are not going for the reasons given. Some of the regular customers who have ST's have not attended many games this season because of concerns over Covid

Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone have a spare Chelsea away ticket for a 17yr old, My son and I have both have had season tickets for the last 7 seasons,My son decided not to renew his season ticket as he has started playing mens football on a Saturday he still goes to PAFC games at home or away when he’s not playing, Someone Somewhere mush has 1 🤞

Jan 11, 2009
I got a good result!...Got my Chelsea ticket as a ST holder. My son , a Chelsea fan, couldn't get a ticket vis the CFC site so I sent a message to a FB page i use for when I worked in London to see if anyone had any CFC connections. I got three tickets, face value, one for my son, brother and SIL!

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
A thought about the safe standing area. Hypothetical ,whatever! If you take your self and family and are in the fourth row back, with most standing the kids if they are little, will see nothing except the back of the person in front of them. IMHO not worth it, the experience will be memorable for possibly the wrong reasons. As an old boy,as much as I'd love to see Argyle win, I'd want to sit down and see the match, not the person in front.

Reactions: German Shepherd