Camara made available for transfer | Page 43 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Camara made available for transfer

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Then instead of hiding away why doesn't he say either;

A) I'm sorry I didn't say before but I've decided to move for X reasons
B) the offer of the new contract is appreciated but doesn't reflect what I believe I am worth
C) I'm intending on signing the contract and have no desire to leave, I just wanted to see what my options were
D) some other sound bite to shut people up.

Instead he says nothing and when the fans decide they are fed up of not knowing anything pipe up he takes offence to it.
As stated before, he like others are quick to take the praise but start crying when it goes against them.
That's how it is these days though, you see how pansy players are on the pitch, oh he nudged me ref and look at my broken toe...before jogging it off!
Time for players at all levels to man up, it doesn't happen in any other sport.
Simple message to Pan, either sign up or ship out, it's not all about you!

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: PlymOdi

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Having read the more recent comments on twitter its a pretty clear consensus from the Green Army that people want Pan to stay and sign a new contract. I think there literally was 1 negative comment but then there was a backlash to that comment saying that Pan was loved and to basically ignore the one brainless idiot who posted that single negative comment.
People are bored, there is nothing happening that we are aware of and its an unwanted Carey like saga.

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
Neil Dewsnip has said that Pan has a groin injury (as opposed to the hamstring injury he had at the end of last season) and that he will miss the first three weeks of pre-season training. On that basis it will be touch and go whether he will be available for the start of the League season without a full pre-season's work behind him. In addition, unless the contract situation is resolved he still has the potential of a move before September with two recent and different injuries since he last played for Argyle. May put off prospective purchasers until January when his value would be less to the Club if he hasn't signed an extended contract. I hope he stays, signs and allows the coaching team to improve his game even further. that would be the best outcome.

Reactions: DarkGreen

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Eh? I would have thought that all anyone could have gotten from his message is exactly what you surmised at the very beginning i.e. that he was upset that a link had been established between him posting the video as a way of putting him in the shop window. He even qualifies his statement by saying that its something he always does at the end of a season.

You dont even have to take into account the fact that English isn't his first language to determine what he means.

You have just completely made up the last bit about not wanting to be sold😵

As someone else has posted, if he doesn't want to leave then sign the Contract thats on the table. Any new Contract will be considerably better than his current one so whats the problem.

Personally, I believe he does want to leave and his agent is busy out there touting him to someone. While the Contract is unsigned he's a much cheaper proposition. The thing is, I don't think there are any takers and so he will eventually sign it and then come out with some guff that suggests he had every intention of doing so.
You are just making an assumption there. The only thing we do know is that the contract offer doesn't meet his expectations at this time. It is the club that have made him available to offers from other clubs because in twelve months time he becomes a free agent and Argyle would get nothing if he left next year. Even if the club did receive a decent offer, he can still choose to stay if the offer from the new club doesn't come up to his expectations.

Reactions: Purple Slug

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Still doesn't change the fact that he already has a contract with Argyle. He hasn't said that he intends not to honour that.
If he intends not to honour it as you say then he should be booted in with the kids with no chance of redemption, we don't need someone who feels we aren't good enough for him now to split the changing room

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
But Lundan said that he hasn't said that! I'm confoosed!
Thank you for that, I just re read it and had to use translator from London talk to proper (janner) speak ;)

Jul 6, 2011
Yeah not much difference between National League and League 1!!
And why would we want to play our best players?
Best player, I would say occasionally when he has something to prove. he can't shoot straight to save his life and most of the time the ball bounces at least twice before it reaches the goalkeeper... best player.. gimme a break!

Oct 15, 2017
I don’t get it.

If he had a desire to stay surely it wouldn’t of got to a position where the club felt the need to transfer list him.

Contract is the same as there was weeks ago. Nothings changed.

The guy, l believe loved playing for us. I think he is disappointed by the reaction of him leaving. I think he probably hoped to leave on good terms with the fans. But that’s not how football fans work.

Whatever happens, l will always appreciate Camara and be thankful for the way he played. So he still has one fan in an Argyle shirt who adores him and l reckon there are more like me.

I wish him all the best. He moves on though. So do we.
I second that.

May 8, 2011
I don’t get it.

If he had a desire to stay surely it wouldn’t of got to a position where the club felt the need to transfer list him.

Contract is the same as there was weeks ago. Nothings changed.

The guy, l believe loved playing for us. I think he is disappointed by the reaction of him leaving. I think he probably hoped to leave on good terms with the fans. But that’s not how football fans work.

Whatever happens, l will always appreciate Camara and be thankful for the way he played. So he still has one fan in an Argyle shirt who adores him and l reckon there are more like me.

I wish him all the best. He moves on though. So do we.
It was the Club’s decision to publicise that he was available for transfer.
As this was in line with the Club’s policy to make all players in the last year of their contract available for transfer why haven’t they made public all the other players whose contracts expire in June 2023 and are therefore on the transfer list.

Feb 8, 2005
It was the Club’s decision to publicise that he was available for transfer.
As this was in line with the Club’s policy to make all players in the last year of their contract available for transfer why haven’t they made public all the other players whose contracts expire in June 2023 and are therefore on the transfer list.
Because, HC, there will be moves afoot to extend contracts of some players as the season progresses.

When extending contracts, a financial incentive has to be made (higher wages) which could impact the Club if it was all done at the same time.

May 8, 2011
Because, HC, there will be moves afoot to extend contracts of some players as the season progresses.

When extending contracts, a financial incentive has to be made (higher wages) which could impact the Club if it was all done at the same time.
But the Club policy is to transfer list all players in the last year of their contract, regardless of whether contract extensions are being or will be offered during the year. The Club wants to reduce the possibility of players walking away for free.
Therefore shouldn’t all the names of these players be made public as the names would be circulated to all other Clubs.
Why has the Club just publicised one player?