Camara made available for transfer | Page 36 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Camara made available for transfer

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
When a player decides to leave, for me, it’s the end.

Your lost his commitment and desire to play for our club.

Yes Argyle technically still have him for another year but in all honesty it’s not a great idea to keep a player who doesn’t want to be there anymore.

Argyle have a choice who they can sell him too. But that also means less interested parties rising his potential fee.

For me, him and Cooper are the outstanding players in our team. Like Carey and Bradley were the last time we finished 7th.

When we lost Bradley the defence fell to pieces as he is the glue. What concerns myself is he is the glue in the midfield that allows us to compete.

Argyle are at interesting cross roads again. People like Hardie, C Grant, Dan Scarr are some peoples favourites on here. But l think they are replaceable at our budget level.

Where do you find another Camara though within our budget. Or a Cooper. This is the interesting conundrum we face.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff
Sep 2, 2008

Yes Argyle technically still have him for another year but in all honesty it’s not a great idea to keep a player who doesn’t want to be there anymore.
I agree. Mag to grid…

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth

Argyle have a choice who they can sell him too. But that also means less interested parties rising his potential fee.

For me, him and Cooper are the outstanding players in our team. Like Carey and Bradley were the last time we finished 7th.

When we lost Bradley the defence fell to pieces as he is the glue. What concerns myself is he is the glue in the midfield that allows us to compete.

Argyle are at interesting cross roads again. People like Hardie, C Grant, Dan Scarr are some peoples favourites on here. But l think they are replaceable at our budget level.

Where do you find another Camara though within our budget. Or a Cooper. This is the interesting conundrum we face.
He hasn't decided to leave though. He has chosen to not extend his contract beyond next summer..... for now. It was the club that decided to withdraw from contract negotiations and inform other clubs that they would be open to offers. If he wanted to leave he would have put in a transfer request.

Reactions: Penmaster and SMG
Apr 1, 2009
Hmmm. Makes me think a deal has been done.
That just does not follow. They are promoting next season. Camara is available for transfer, and therefore they can't use him in the video. If they did, people would either be saying he was staying (not the case at the moment) or would moan if his presence in the video led them to buy a ST, and he subsequently left.

So many people desperate to arrive at conclusions, rather than be patient through the uncertainty.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
He hasn't decided to leave though. He has chosen to not extend his contract beyond next summer..... for now. It was the club that decided to withdraw from contract negotiations and inform other clubs that they would be open to offers. If he wanted to leave he would have put in a transfer request.
Yes, so he wants to stay for another year without extending his contract?
So, when he signs for a new club next summer, he can ask for an extra wedge of money into his (and his agent's) pocket in lieu of a transfer fee?
That's our reward for helping to get him in the shop window?
No thanks, sell him now, put the money in our pocket.
Sorry Pan, byeee! 👋🌊👋

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Yes, so he wants to stay for another year without extending his contract?
So, when he signs for a new club next summer, he can ask for an extra wedge of money into his (and his agent's) pocket in lieu of a transfer fee?
That's our reward for helping to get him in the shop window?
No thanks, sell him now, put the money in our pocket.
Sorry Pan, byeee! 👋🌊👋
Sadly, that's the way it works now. Argyle could find a buyer but that doesn't mean he has to agree to go. He can so no thank you and stay and see out his contract. It depends on whether the offer (for him) is more beneficial than being a free agent next summer.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The club decided he could go on the transfer list when his agent said he wouldnt be signing the new contract, what was they meant to do.
They have done the right thing. It could have been the club calling the bluff of his agent who obviously wanted a better offer than the club were prepared to offer.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021

His agent must of had talks with the club for them to declare they were open to offers.

They have been trying to renegotiate his contract for months. If that doesn’t say he doesn’t want to be here, nothing will, because he would of signed by now.

Argyle don’t want him to go on a free. It goes against their transfer model. I think he will be sold. But not for much.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
His agent must of had talks with the club for them to declare they were open to offers.

They have been trying to renegotiate his contract for months. If that doesn’t say he doesn’t want to be here, nothing will, because he would of signed by now.

Argyle don’t want him to go on a free. It goes against their transfer model. I think he will be sold. But not for much.
It might not, it might just be that Argyle refuse to meet the wages he wants. That doesn't mean he wants away. It means he wants the right pay rise next summer.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
That just does not follow. They are promoting next season. Camara is available for transfer, and therefore they can't use him in the video. If they did, people would either be saying he was staying (not the case at the moment) or would moan if his presence in the video led them to buy a ST, and he subsequently left.

So many people desperate to arrive at conclusions, rather than be patient through the uncertainty.
Just my thoughts but thanks for your input.

Reactions: Andy S