Camara made available for transfer

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I don’t think we will get an offer personally. I see Pan starting this season coming in an Argyle shirt. Maybe his agent (new era global sports) think he’s better than he actually is and no offers will come in at all and Pan will be with us for at least another season. Thing is at the end of next season Pan will be 26 and unless he plays really well (5 goals in 40 games last season wasn’t great tbh for an attacking midfielder) he may well have limited options looking to sign him. Maybe Pan should have signed that improved contract from us before we took it away…
I really wouldn’t be surprised.

The risk with that is he then us to have another blinding season to attract real interest again to gain a luctrive contract.

Yes it would probably contain a sizeable signing on fee due to no transfer fee involved but weigh that against the lost money from the new improved deal that argyle offered, it doesn’t really make sense.

My gut feeling is he will negotiate his deal with Argyle

Oct 14, 2015
I don’t expect to much transfer activity until 1st June as most contracts expire end of May I’m assuming in case teams made the play offs?????

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I don’t expect to much transfer activity until 1st June as most contracts expire end of May I’m assuming in case teams made the play offs?????
More importantly, is the fact that once signed up, the new players will expect their wages to be paid, when there is a lack of cashflow through the turnstiles during the closed season. I acknowledge season ticket sales will occur, but at the same time, already contracted players to the club will need their wages during the closed season.

May 8, 2011
More importantly, is the fact that once signed up, the new players will expect their wages to be paid, when there is a lack of cashflow through the turnstiles during the closed season. I acknowledge season ticket sales will occur, but at the same time, already contracted players to the club will need their wages during the closed season.
Argyle wouldn’t pay any new signings until the 1st July. Even if a player has been released by their club or turned down a new contract offer they will still be paid by the former club until 30th June.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
I think the quiet period around now is usually due to holidays. Next up it’s agents and players seeking out the best possible deal - potentially up to the end of their existing contract unless the perfect fit/ offer comes along beforehand.

So I guess players have a stronger hand before 30th June and clubs have a ‘better’ hand after, when players are out of contract.