Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 50 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

tonsk

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
You joke but I think it was Charlton, sent their tickets to The Hyde Park Social Club!!

Luckily, my eagle eyed postie coleague spotted the error.

tonsk

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I noticed tickets went on sale to Chesterfield fans 16 days after the draw for the Third Round was made (6th to 22nd December), we are currently on day 10 since the draw was made.

Why do Chelsea hold back the away tickets when the home tickets are already on sale?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I noticed tickets went on sale to Chesterfield fans 16 days after the draw for the Third Round was made (6th to 22nd December), we are currently on day 10 since the draw was made.

Why do Chelsea hold back the away tickets when the home tickets are already on sale?
When away tickets go on sale for Premier League games (my experience), I get to choose the block I want online and pay for my ticket(s).

I get an e-mail confirmation stating seat details (block, row and seat number) but it then says "tickets will be posted when they are received from the opposing club."

This suggests that tickets are sold before they physically arrive. Maybe neither Chesterfield or Argyle's box offices are set up to be able to operate in the same way.

Apr 24, 2013
Does anyone know what you have to pay if you drive to Stamford Bridge? Is it just the congestion charge or is the the ULEZ and LEZ on top? I can't work out if you need to pay each one separate.
you have to pay the congestion charge on top of the ULEZ. congestion charge is £15 and ulez is 12.50 per day. you can check your vehicle and pay on transport for london web site.

Reactions: leeroy221
Mar 11, 2021
Tavistock
I've got my ticket through a mate who's a Chelsea ST holder...I'd rather be in with the Green Army and I'll be trying to get a ticket for the away end and then return my Chelsea ticket. I have to be there even if I have to suffer being in the Matthew Harding stand.

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
you have to pay the congestion charge on top of the ULEZ. congestion charge is £15 and ulez is 12.50 per day. you can check your vehicle and pay on transport for london web site.
It depends on what route you take into London of course - but if you're coming from the West or South West then you won't be anywhere near the Congestion Charge zone. Check the map on the TFL website.

Chelsea is within the ULEZ zone though. You need to check whether your vehicle is exempt or whether you need to pay.

Reactions: leeroy221

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, I did about fifteen years worth of midweek games in the home areas, never had a problem.

It certainly gives you a different perspective of what people think our club.

Reactions: Paul H
Sat in the home end at many a game you'll be fine.
Isn't that way they invented 50/50 scarves, so you can wave one side depending on who's doing well?
Glad ticket news is out, Even more glad I decided to go down the Chelsea route as it doesn't seem Argyle's will reach general sale. Just hope my padded seat is comfy enough for me to sit on my hands for 90 mins.
Come on you Greens!