Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 51 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

Sep 6, 2006
Many many posts on the Chelsea game. Nothing like taking 1 game at a time. Quite disturbing really with far more important games coming up. Such an obsession with a day out in the smoke which could well be over by half time. The team wouldn't be similarly distracted would it? Wouldnt have anything to do with the worst performance of the season last Saturday? Quite a coincidence!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well I suspect they did a bit, hence that horror show.

It's been my fear since the draw happened, we've all seen it with other clubs.

fawlty

ā™£ļø PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
Those 15 miles make all the difference to the joke. You're going to have to re-tell it now, Fawlty.
A 70 mile round trip!?! Cur - iced (Jethro style). No wonder they are so tired. Good job theyā€™ve got a big squad to have a rest every other week.
If Gatwick ever get a Premiership team together maybe they could fly there.
COYGs.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Tickets have sold out a lot faster than I was expecting, 85% of season ticket holders in one day.

MGM

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 7, 2021
I have to say the Chelsea game is like a bonus.

Its a chance to go to a ground lm not been at. A chance to see top level players in live action. Itā€™s ok seeing them on the pitch but to me itā€™s different seeing them in person. When l saw Guillt at HP in a pre season friendly for Chelsea the stature of the man was something to behold.

Its a day out. A break from lower league football.

However, games against Lincoln, Shrewsbury & Rotherham at HP lm more excited about because we are in a mix of teams for a playoff push and excited to see if we can sustain it. Against Chelsea we will hardly see the ball lm guessing. And mostly be trying to keep them out. So itā€™s a totally different game.

l think the Chelsea game highlights an issue with regards to us in the sense of how do you get the casual fans excited in Argyle playing lower league opposition.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Many many posts on the Chelsea game. Nothing like taking 1 game at a time. Quite disturbing really with far more important games coming up. Such an obsession with a day out in the smoke which could well be over by half time. The team wouldn't be similarly distracted would it? Wouldnt have anything to do with the worst performance of the season last Saturday? Quite a coincidence!
Do you expect us to be more excited for Doncaster or Fleetwood away? What is your point exactly?

Reactions: Daz