Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 48 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
With Argyle being the well run shop that it is, I’m sure a decision will have already been made on how the allocation will be distributed e.g two tickets per ST holder.

This alone would be worth announcing so people can start firming up plans and probably saving some cash in the process. The later hotel bookings are left the more expensive a room becomes.

Not a cat in hell’s chance of two per ST holder. We have 6000 ish ST holders and 6000 ish spaces at Chelsea.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Rightly or wrongly away games with Argyle usually involves standing for most of the game.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Rightly or wrongly away games with Argyle usually involves standing for most of the game.

At Oxford away this season there was one young adult stood on their seats in front of us.

l didn’t mind as it didn’t block my view. I’m not sure how others felt though. More worried about him falling off if l was honest as let’s just say it didn’t seem to stable.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
With Argyle being the well run shop that it is, I’m sure a decision will have already been made on how the allocation will be distributed e.g two tickets per ST holder.

This alone would be worth announcing so people can start firming up plans and probably saving some cash in the process. The later hotel bookings are left the more expensive a room becomes.
On the hotel rooms. You’ve probably left it too late as there were some good deals around when the date was announced, but most of the hotels including the Stamford Bridge one were book now with a free cancellation up to the day of travel. Worth checking though. We’ve decided to go up and back in a day due to the kick off time, so cancelled ours.

Jun 27, 2019
I remember at Anfield they let all the young kids move down to the front so they could see. The stewards up there were still the best I have seen.

Feb 23, 2008

There's no reason not to book anything in advance and just leave the tickets to get, the hotel, parking and train tickets were all refundable when I booked if cancelled 24 hours before.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
I am a season ticket holder and my son a flexi ticket holder with tickets assigned to me, any advice please as to how we might get tickets together? Thanks.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I am a season ticket holder and my son a flexi ticket holder with tickets assigned to me, any advice please as to how we might get tickets together? Thanks.
You will have to wait and see what is released on that one mate. I’d be surprised if it’s not limited to season tickets holders first and then opened up to flexi if there are any left. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Tynan One Nil

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
There's no reason not to book anything in advance and just leave the tickets to get, the hotel, parking and train tickets were all refundable when I booked if cancelled 24 hours before.
Although making advance flexi-bookings of hotel rooms is generally more expensive than booking saver rates that cannot be changed or cancelled (unless you decide to change or cancel them in which case they work out much cheaper of course).

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
To be honest l have booked train travel in advance. A £100 for two people isn’t too shabby. If l had waited a day or two the tickets would of been more expensive.

Feb 23, 2008
Although making advance flexi-bookings of hotel rooms is generally more expensive than booking saver rates that cannot be changed or cancelled (unless you decide to change or cancel them in which case they work out much cheaper of course).
I guess it depends on what level of luxury you're after and how desperate you are to see the game, I paid an extra fiver to make mine refundable and the train and car park was no extra charge.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I guess it depends on what level of luxury you're after and how desperate you are to see the game, I paid an extra fiver to make mine refundable and the train and car park was no extra charge.
I was just thinking of the difference between flexi and saver rates at somewhere like a Premier Inn (which is just about the maximum level of luxury that I can afford!). It varies and I can't remember what it was for our booking for the Friday night ahead of this game - something like £20 I think (two rooms).

Aug 17, 2005
Travel lodge at Hounslow is currently 34 pounds for two adults on the Saturday night. Coach to Heathrow and circular bus every 15 minutes to hotel. Earls Court underground Station is on the same line from and back to Hounslow (piccadily)

May 16, 2016
Word of warning based on experience. Some chains sold additional cover for cancellation but it was in the form of insurance policy that paid out only for sickness etc reasons, not a change of mind. Travelodge comes to mind. It might be different now though.

May 16, 2016
Another random thought. If my memory is correct, Liverpool released their tickets in stages. The downside for the early purchasing ST holders was we basically got the crappest seats as they were the ones usually issued to away fans. Whenever I've seen away fans in the Shed on tv, they always looked to be in a pretty rubbish spot. I know we'll get the entire end for this game, but beware the early purchase if they release them in order with no choice in where you sit.

Might all be about timing.
Bumped this. Club has more or less said this is how it will issue tickets. Worth remembering for those desperate to get in first. Although I'm sure I read they will offer both tiers straight away.