Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 49 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

Feb 23, 2008
I was just thinking of the difference between flexi and saver rates at somewhere like a Premier Inn (which is just about the maximum level of luxury that I can afford!). It varies and I can't remember what it was for our booking for the Friday night ahead of this game - something like £20 I think (two rooms).
Haha well max level was a Travelodge but it'll do 😁

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Does anyone know what you have to pay if you drive to Stamford Bridge? Is it just the congestion charge or is the the ULEZ and LEZ on top? I can't work out if you need to pay each one separate.

Forgive if mentioned elsewhere, but this is such a long thread. The Chelsea web site mentions tickets remaining for general sale, ie non-members, will be available on-line from 2.00 pm Thursday. Elsewhere the site mentions points required. I assume this means point acquired from attendance at previous matches, but I’m not sure if this applies to cup games. Does anyone know? Cheers.

greenteign

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
♣️ Teign Valley Greens
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Dec 27, 2016
Given the length of this thread could the site administrator start a new one dedicated to news about Chelsea tickets? I tried to do this myself the other day but it then got moved to this thread totally defeating the object of the exercise!! Thanks.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yeah we will do that when there's more to work from. At the moment it's all conjecture. (y)

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Given the length of this thread could the site administrator start a new one dedicated to news about Chelsea tickets? I tried to do this myself the other day but it then got moved to this thread totally defeating the object of the exercise!! Thanks.
And then when the tickets come out, start another one ! ;)

Reactions: IJN

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

There's no news yet plus your thread was a repeated thread hence why it was merged.
Most of the answers to the questions (apart from tickets) are in this thread, the search option on the new Pasoti is really good. 👌

Once we have definite ticket news there will be a new thread - Chelsea ticket news.

Sep 2, 2008
Not a cat in hell’s chance of two per ST holder. We have 6000 ish ST holders and 6000 ish spaces at Chelsea.
This is kinda what I mean. You’re pretty certain that it will only be 1 ticket per season ticket holder and as far as I’m aware you don’t work at the club. I’m sure someone actually in the club would know for definite and be able to confirm this or otherwise.

Like I say, there are some things that could be announced which would be helpful for some.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Forgive if mentioned elsewhere, but this is such a long thread. The Chelsea web site mentions tickets remaining for general sale, ie non-members, will be available on-line from 2.00 pm Thursday. Elsewhere the site mentions points required. I assume this means point acquired from attendance at previous matches, but I’m not sure if this applies to cup games. Does anyone know? Cheers.
Should you not ask Chelsea about what is on the Chelsea website?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I certainly don't work at the club (as you well KNOW), but I don't need to know that a suggestion of 2 per ST holder is ridiculous (arithmetically).

I'm sure they are working on all the crossed Ts and dotted is right now. There's little rush as it a few weeks away yet.

Reactions: SWTT