Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 47 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
I wonder even though tickets aren’t being sold yet, if we can be told if they will be able to be purchased online rather than at the ticket office or over the phone.

l only ask as sometimes it easier for myself or my Dad to do it this way. lm sure you can link your account to others and then purchase the ticket for them. I hope that’s still a viable option.
Hi. You’ll be able to purchase by phone, in person and online as per all away games, and yes you can link and purchase on behalf of others in your network. 👍🏼
There’s a good guide here https://www.pafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-help

Reactions: Green guile and Daz

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Hi. You’ll be able to purchase by phone, in person and online as per all away games, and yes you can link and purchase on behalf of others in your network. 👍🏼

l just wondered as we haven’t purchased online since Wembley as there are no queues. It just makes sense to do it via online this time.

Many thanks for reply.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Hi.
As and when tickets are available, is it possible to request where you want your tickets?
I'm planning to go with my old man and, for that reason, we'll probably go up to the ticket office to obtain tickets together (unless you can advise a better way of getting tickets together?). Are we able to specify that we want tickets for the upper tier safe standing... or is it 'you get what you're given'?

Dec 29, 2011
Hoping an Argyle official can answer this.What is the situation please with personal assistant and disabled tickets. for the Chelsea game?For the whole of this season we have been unable to order away tickets online and are season ticket holders.Living nowhere near Plymouth it is a real struggle ordering tickets for high demand games as the only option open to us is phone .

ArgyleOfficial

May 13, 2020
Hoping an Argyle official can answer this.What is the situation please with personal assistant and disabled tickets. for the Chelsea game?For the whole of this season we have been unable to order away tickets online and are season ticket holders.Living nowhere near Plymouth it is a real struggle ordering tickets for high demand games as the only option open to us is phone .
Hi. You should have received an email with information to assist you with this today. If you haven’t, please contact the following.

Nikki Francis: Disability Liaison Officer

Email: supporters@pafc.co.uk or disability@pafc.co.uk

ArgyleOfficial

May 13, 2020
Hi.
As and when tickets are available, is it possible to request where you want your tickets?
I'm planning to go with my old man and, for that reason, we'll probably go up to the ticket office to obtain tickets together (unless you can advise a better way of getting tickets together?). Are we able to specify that we want tickets for the upper tier safe standing... or is it 'you get what you're given'?
The home club will always specify how tickets for away games are sold.
Which blocks first etc. As we do to clubs visiting Home Park.

You will however be able to specify upper or lower tier. * Please note. ALL of the away end is railed seating (safe standing)

You do not both need to attend the ticket office, providing you have your fathers details, name (obviously you’ll
Know this 😅), address and his member number you can purchase on his behalf or vice versa.

Hope this helps.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The home club will always specify how tickets for away games are sold.
Which blocks first etc. As we do to clubs visiting Home Park.

You will however be able to specify upper or lower tier. * Please note. ALL of the away end is railed seating (safe standing)

You do not both need to attend the ticket office, providing you have your fathers details, name (obviously you’ll
Know this 😅), address and his member number you can purchase on his behalf or vice versa.

Hope this helps.
That helps tremendously. I will probably bring his ST card with me to the hatch in case of any problems...but yeah really appreciate the rapid answer!

Reactions: Green guile

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell

Have you emailed the ticket office? tickets@pafc.co.uk

Apr 6, 2009
Argyle official - is there anything we can do regarding tickets and safe standing. My 3 and 8 year old are going to not be able to see if everyone is standing in front. If ambulant disabled can get front seats is there and option for kids? doesn't seem fair if they can't see

Reactions: leeroy221
Jan 7, 2016
Kernow
I thought Safe Standing was meant to be about choice. Those who want to stand can in one area whilst those who want to sit can do so in another area. Surely this has to legally apply to away fans as well as home fans? This feels like a return to a dark past when away fans were treated like cattle. Am I missing something? Katkin asks a valid question. I am certain there are many others (for numerous valid reasons) who do not want to stand throughout.

Sep 2, 2008
Until we receive the tickets from Chelsea and can start preparing them for sale, there’s just nothing to announce. 👍🏼
JY
With Argyle being the well run shop that it is, I’m sure a decision will have already been made on how the allocation will be distributed e.g two tickets per ST holder.

This alone would be worth announcing so people can start firming up plans and probably saving some cash in the process. The later hotel bookings are left the more expensive a room becomes.

Apr 6, 2009
there needs to be some form of segregation. at Anfield we were next to an older lady who had to keep sitting but whilst sitting couldn't see anything. really felt for her but she didn't want to make a fuss. hope this can be considered

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
With Argyle being the well run shop that it is, I’m sure a decision will have already been made on how the allocation will be distributed e.g two tickets per ST holder.

This alone would be worth announcing so people can start firming up plans and probably saving some cash in the process. The later hotel bookings are left the more expensive a room becomes.
Why would a season ticket holder be able to buy 2 tickets? Assuming you don’t mean for 2 different ST holders.

Reactions: Paul H

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I just hope the club provide warning before the tickets are released, as I almost never check my phone whilst working and the person I’ll be going with sleeps during the day as he works nights.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I thought Safe Standing was meant to be about choice. Those who want to stand can in one area whilst those who want to sit can do so in another area. Surely this has to legally apply to away fans as well as home fans? This feels like a return to a dark past when away fans were treated like cattle. Am I missing something? Katkin asks a valid question. I am certain there are many others (for numerous valid reasons) who do not want to stand throughout.
As someone who wants to stand I agree there should be a provision for those who wish to sit and I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but reading about the trial of safe standing at SB it simply says the Shed 'upper and lower' are rail seated... meaning the entire allocation Argyle receive will be of this nature.
I really thought the lower tier there would remain seated but even having said that, from TV highlights away supporters at the Bridge have always stood en masse in the lower tier.
Ref the 8 year old, at St Andrews my mates young lad came and the only option was standing on the seat and that was in a fully seated stand....he had a whale of a time to be fair and has a much expanded vocabulary after that evening.

• Wow
Reactions: David Doidge