Argyle linked with Isaac Hayden (signs for QPR) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle linked with Isaac Hayden (signs for QPR)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It still baffles me the number of people who seem desperate to prove they're "in the know" with this kind of stuff when clearly they know bugger all! All very odd.

Even when I was close to epicentre of PAFC it quickly became obvious there was no point in passing on any titbits as the amazing speed in which transfers unravel was incredible to witness..

Best left to find out from the OS, the you know it's kosher. Anything else is guesswork.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not being hashtag savvy, what does that mean Ian, honest question
Quite simply mate, when he was hinting at 'good news for PAFC fans' and then entering the NUFC hashtag, that would suggest a link twixt the Geordies and us.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I think there's two different tweets being mixed up here.
Tweet 1:
Great day, a win for Newcastle and Plymouth. Weekend completed.
Tweet 2:
Gonna be a good week next week btw #pafc
The tweet about it being a good week has no mention of Newcastle or anything else to do with the North East. There's no replies that suggest that either.

Apr 30, 2011
Well I still feel Newcastle owe us one for the humiliating way we allowed them to celebrate promotion to the Premier League at the end of the precise game where we were relegated from the Championship. Maybe they will cover £49k of his reported wages!

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jan 8, 2024
Well I still feel Newcastle owe us one for the humiliating way we allowed them to celebrate promotion to the Premier League at the end of the precise game where we were relegated from the Championship. Maybe they will cover £49k of his reported wages!
There fanbase hold us in very high esteem for that. When we were promoted most of the comments on the BBC were NUFC fans congratulating us and saying how much they want us to do well in the Champ

Nov 22, 2018
There fanbase hold us in very high esteem for that. When we were promoted most of the comments on the BBC were NUFC fans congratulating us and saying how much they want us to do well in the Champ
I find it a bit ironic that a lot of people praised Port Vale for allowing our celebrations last year, but slated the way we acted for Newcastle.

It's class at the end of the day.

Mar 7, 2023
I find it a bit ironic that a lot of people praised Port Vale for allowing our celebrations last year, but slated the way we acted for Newcastle.

It's class at the end of the day.
Port Vale weren’t getting relegated that day though. For them if they were completely forgetting about us it was just the end of the season, probably worth a bit of a celebration. When we did it for Newcastle the moment we went down to have a big celebration is a bit different.

I think if Port Vale were getting relegated that day out of respect for their own fans I would have expected their club to ensure there was not celebration music blaring out of the own speakers. Yes allow a celebration for the away fans but respect your own fans first and foremost.