Argyle linked with Isaac Hayden (signs for QPR) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle linked with Isaac Hayden (signs for QPR)

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
This would be a real injection of pure quality and experience into the centre of our team, at the time when we need it most.

I must admit I don’t understand the financials of it though, with the money Hayden must be on - five times our top earner, surely?

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
Newcastle must be paying a good hefty chunk of his salary. Something definitely going on behind the scenes.

I wouldn't get too excited, he went to Belgium as he didn't want to play in the championship, now the championship is his only realistic option to play I can't see that he would want to come to argyle, he's more likely to opt for a 'big' club and the bigger clubs are going to be the ones that will be able to pay more than us to Newcastle in wages. He doesn't fit the model, not the type of player we are going for.

HaroldPWH

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2006
Burbage, Leics
I wouldn't get too excited, he went to Belgium as he didn't want to play in the championship, now the championship is his only realistic option to play I can't see that he would want to come to argyle, he's more likely to opt for a 'big' club and the bigger clubs are going to be the ones that will be able to pay more than us to Newcastle in wages. He doesn't fit the model, not the type of player we are going for.

As much as I'd like to believe - a) he will want to come in the first place b) he will have the right attitude - I agree with you.

Sep 2, 2018
Basel
Doesn't seem our sort. I know he's traditionally a defensive mid but could see us slotting into a centre back role in our 3 at the back system. However, he just doesn't seem a typical argyle signing and very much a typical Wednesday signing, ending up on their very high wage list of older players

Reactions: pafc jack

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

Monster Green