Adams out now | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out now

Nov 10, 2008
cambridgeshire
I will not resort to personal insults as I dont know him and he has achieved far more in football than I have,but hes not achieved that much at argyle ,has completely divided the fan base and were bottom of the league,so time to go.Please leave.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Complete joke.
DA is fcukin useless and if he had any Morales or principals he should RESIGN
With a big fat juicy contract it's not going to happen sadly and nor do the board have the balls to sack him.
Can't see them giving him money in janusry either so #RELEGATIONISNAILEDON

Sep 3, 2011
It would be interesting to know what Michael Dunfords view on this mess. He's arguably the only football head Argyle has got. He's influence will be detrimental in what happens next

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
JannerinCardiff":14dbkjc6 said:
I was behind Adams, but I can’t defend him after the last two performances against teams poorer than us.

If we are going to make a change it needs to be now to give a new manager time to bring in new signings.
You were happy to wait until Easter this morning:

JannerinCardiff":14dbkjc6 said:
BoscombeGreen":14dbkjc6 said:
I'm still stay until Easter. Adams win percentage is 43.5% on Wikipedia and it is hard to find another manager to better that. Having been one of the 'faithful 4000' in the past I still see a very hardworking side needing a couple of quality additions.

Pretty much my view as well.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Bristol Rich":oay909qe said:
Biggs":oay909qe said:
JannerinCardiff":oay909qe said:
I was behind Adams, but I can’t defend him after the last two performances against teams poorer than us.

If we are going to make a change it needs to be now to give a new manager time to bring in new signings.

I would say your opinion has changed daily, but it’s more like every post.

That gave me a laugh for a millisecond, before I remembered the result and league table.

Whereas you stopped supporting Argyle weeks ago and decided to fully back Adams matter what damage to the club he does. You are however consistent.

You can disagree with me but you don’t get to say that I don’t support Argyle.

Pr*ck.

May 1, 2011
Green_Matt":2bhpav7a said:
Three points from safety. I completely understand where people are coming from but all is not yet lost. It seems far from obvious that Adams should be sacked. Obviously things have to get better and the club needs to accept that something needs to be done in January. Imo there needs to be a shipping out of some of our surplus players (inc. half of the defence) and a bit of experience brought in. We will need fighters now, no doubt about it. The squad needs to be more quality focused. Youth players to fill any gaps that appear.

So when would it become obvious that he needs sacking?

Mar 1, 2008
Time is up now surely.

There weren't too many people on here willing to give our 2 time championship winner Paul Sturrock this much leeway. Not sure why Adams deserves this much special treatment.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Mr Gillingham":2fzxkflz said:
It would be interesting to know what Michael Dunfords view on this mess. He's arguably the only football head Argyle has got. He's influence will be detrimental in what happens next

...and he was metaphorically bent over in front of Adams at that fans forum. He can't believe our luck having a genius like Adams at the club, he was fangirling over him like he was a Beatle and he was a 14 year old girl in the 60s.

May 1, 2011
Biggs":6qesapz7 said:
Bristol Rich":6qesapz7 said:
Biggs":6qesapz7 said:
JannerinCardiff":6qesapz7 said:

That gave me a laugh for a millisecond, before I remembered the result and league table.

Whereas you stopped supporting Argyle weeks ago and decided to fully back Adams matter what damage to the club he does. You are however consistent.

Pr*ck.

Wind your neck in.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Biggs":sh2s93v7 said:
Bristol Rich":sh2s93v7 said:
Biggs":sh2s93v7 said:
JannerinCardiff":sh2s93v7 said:

Pr*ck.

Weren't you logging out 20 minutes ago because of the negativity?

Lgm

Mar 15, 2017
Surrey
If Adams & his backroom staff are at Argyle next season then it could be a strong possibility that Home Park could be hosting teams from the National League during the season 20/21

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We are now 8 points away from the team in 18th place and it's looking like the bottom five or six teams will be cut adrift. So we then have a mini-league with two teams avoiding relegation from the six teams involved.

Simon Hallett and the board have a big decision to make, either sack Adams or come out and back him which means financially backing him during the transfer window.

There's no doubt there would be an early release clause in Adams' five year contract so the directors would probably have to pay a one year compensation to Adams at the most.

Either way, the directors can't remain silent.

Sep 20, 2003
PL2 3DQ":io9y8uv4 said:
We are now 8 points away from the team in 18th place and it's looking like the bottom five or six teams will be cut adrift. So we then have a mini-league with two teams avoiding relegation from the six teams involved.

Simon Hallett and the board have a big decision to make, either sack Adams or come out and back him which means financially backing him during the transfer window.

There's no doubt there would be an early release clause in Adams' five year contract so the directors would probably have to pay a one year compensation to Adams at the most.

Either way, the directors can't remain silent.

Bang, in a nutshell