Adams out now | Page 26 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out now

Nov 10, 2008
cambridgeshire
Whatever happens in the next couple of games I want mr adams to leave.people say were progressing and hes the man to take us forward,all I feel is that weve achieved nothing on the picth to make me feel there is a bright future.I wonder why when he left a divided ross county he didnt get snapped up by a scottish club,maybe because teams play each other several times a season and became aware of how mr adams really is as a manager.We wont be renewing our season tickets due to the fair and atmosphere created in the last couple of years,sad times.But I really feel we will get the points in the next to games and scrape home.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
cornishbob":1bhnvvv5 said:
Whatever happens in the next couple of games I want mr adams to leave.people say were progressing and hes the man to take us forward,all I feel is that weve achieved nothing on the picth to make me feel there is a bright future.I wonder why when he left a divided ross county he didnt get snapped up by a scottish club,maybe because teams play each other several times a season and became aware of how mr adams really is as a manager.We wont be renewing our season tickets due to the fair and atmosphere created in the last couple of years,sad times.But I really feel we will get the points in the next to games and scrape home.

An interesting point and one which I have never thought of.

May 8, 2011
justanotherfan":4p84sh57 said:
cornishbob":4p84sh57 said:

I have asked him why he spent a period away from the game and also why he picked Argyle, basically he said he needed a break and Argyle fitted the profile of a Club to suit him.

Interesting this article appeared in May 2015.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13 ... ent-again/

Sep 6, 2006
HC Green":1hr674ud said:
justanotherfan":1hr674ud said:
cornishbob":1hr674ud said:

I have asked him why he spent a period away from the game and also why he picked Argyle, basically he said he needed a break and Argyle fitted the profile of a Club to suit him.

Interesting this article appeared in May 2015.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13 ... ent-again/

Ah yes the old excuse of candidates who have been out of work for a while. Course you did Derek. Long break wasn't it?