Adams out now | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out now

Oct 16, 2016
Never happen, board is useless and clueless

The club was getting relegated months ago, was always on the cards

Apr 8, 2013
I donā€™t blame Adamsā€™s I blame Brent and the board to interested in the grandstand instead of backing the manager. Come on Hallett give Adams some money let him sort this mess out. Adams IN.

Nov 6, 2011
Agreed. This is S**t management of my beloved football club. Derek, thanks for the promotion but you have to go.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
JannerinCardiff":2819sszg said:
I was behind Adams, but I canā€™t defend him after the last two performances against teams poorer than us.

If we are going to make a change it needs to be now to give a new manager time to bring in new signings.

I would say your opinion has changed daily, but itā€™s more like every post.

That gave me a laugh for a millisecond, before I remembered the result and league table.

Oct 31, 2015
WestPark Green":3w4zmjjm said:
I donā€™t blame Adamsā€™s I blame Brent and the board to interested in the grandstand instead of backing the manager. Come on Hallett give Adams some money let him sort this mess out. Adams IN.

:funny: :funny: :funny:

I take it there is Christmas alcohol in your body.

Accy have a less budget then us and did us well and truly, I suspect the same for the wombles. Its fudge all to do with the budget and all to do with the manager and coaches.

he has to go and the crowd at the Next home game need to let the board know but I doubt it will make any difference. He is staying and our inept board will not sack him.

In three years of management we will be back where he started when he joined us but with a weaker squad.

Inept recruitment
inept tactics
inept team selection (WTF was today selection about apart from last minute panic).
Absolutely no plan B

Stuart House

šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
WestPark Green":150ldyfx said:

No transfer window is going to rescue us, weā€™re to far gone.

Wake up.

R

rdr123

Agreed, get him out now and give someone else the chance to sort things out in January. This can't go on any longer!

Feb 2, 2007
Oh I famously started a thread in September last year on this and got roundly shouted down by 80%. See the majority are now saying out, bit slow for penny to drop. Del has been out of his depth since promotion, then given more power, allowed to sign a complete load of dross with 1 in 10 success rate this level and got rid of the best engine room guy in Brewster, alienated key players and alienated the fans.

He's toxic and he's slipping under

Just depends whether Simon can spare the time with financial markets tanking to sort out the mess and find a suitable miracle worker to replace Del and a band of merrymen to replace the weak backroom.

May 1, 2011
Biggs":jp8drg74 said:
JannerinCardiff":jp8drg74 said:
I was behind Adams, but I canā€™t defend him after the last two performances against teams poorer than us.

If we are going to make a change it needs to be now to give a new manager time to bring in new signings.

I would say your opinion has changed daily, but itā€™s more like every post.

That gave me a laugh for a millisecond, before I remembered the result and league table.

Whereas you stopped supporting Argyle weeks ago and decided to fully back Adams matter what damage to the club he does. You are however consistent.

Sep 28, 2003
London
He has to go.

He won't.

Results are irrelevant to this club. We're heading back to the bottom division and we're doing it without a fight.

Dunford thinks we've won done kind of lottery having Adams as manager, and he's the one in charge.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 19, 2005
Who would possibly join us for minimum wage in January?

Finished!!

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
I fear relegation is now reality for us,Todays result is our worst of the season so far,Something has to change quickly at the club.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Three points from safety. I completely understand where people are coming from but all is not yet lost. It seems far from obvious that Adams should be sacked. Obviously things have to get better and the club needs to accept that something needs to be done in January. Imo there needs to be a shipping out of some of our surplus players (inc. half of the defence) and a bit of experience brought in. We will need fighters now, no doubt about it. The squad needs to be more quality focused. Youth players to fill any gaps that appear.