Season tickets ( merged ) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets ( merged )

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Keepitgreen":gymhwzog said:
landons forehead":gymhwzog said:
Probably a stupid question, and apologies if I've missed this elsewhere. I assume that existing ST holders' seats will be held until at least the end of the early bird window?

I'll ask the club if no-one else knows, but once again I'm surprised at the lack of clarity on a ticketing issue.
Early bird closes on May 31st, members seats will be reserved until Friday, June 30, 2017. To be fair to the club it was on their initial ST news:

2017-18 Memberships: Six of One for Free

In which case, yes, mine was a stupid question! But thanks for taking the time...

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
landons forehead":381aon24 said:
Keepitgreen":381aon24 said:
landons forehead":381aon24 said:
Probably a stupid question, and apologies if I've missed this elsewhere. I assume that existing ST holders' seats will be held until at least the end of the early bird window?

I'll ask the club if no-one else knows, but once again I'm surprised at the lack of clarity on a ticketing issue.
Early bird closes on May 31st, members seats will be reserved until Friday, June 30, 2017. To be fair to the club it was on their initial ST news:

In which case, yes, mine was a stupid question! But thanks for taking the time...

OK here is my entry for Stupid Question of the Season Award:
I am a ST Holder. Have already bought and paid for my seat but have also moved (to a foreshortened row, only 5 seats so less disruption from those 'supporters' ;) who arrive late and leave early.)

So, having moved seats I see that both sets of seats are not available. So my 'old' seat won't be sold until after 30th June?? Just pointing out that seats showing as 'unavailable' may become available after 30/6 but wonder why the club can't just offer my old seat now?
Not that it should bother me!! :scarf:

Jul 14, 2008
Does anyone know when the finance options for paying for season tickets over 4 or 10 months will be available? At the moment it looks like you can only pay for the ticket in full.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
More news to follow according to the article on the baggo, but the option to spread over 4 and 10 months will be available.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Pogleswoody":20aw63s4 said:
landons forehead":20aw63s4 said:
Keepitgreen":20aw63s4 said:
landons forehead":20aw63s4 said:

I am a ST Holder. Have already bought and paid for my seat but have also moved (to a foreshortened row, only 5 seats so less disruption from those 'supporters' ;) who arrive late and leave early.)

So, having moved seats I see that both sets of seats are not available. So my 'old' seat won't be sold until after 30th June?? Just pointing out that seats showing as 'unavailable' may become available after 30/6 but wonder why the club can't just offer my old seat now?

I would imagine the club keep it for you in case you change your mind.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Argyleloyal87":1r6s14mz said:
Herts_Green":1r6s14mz said:
Does anyone know when the finance options for paying for season tickets over 4 or 10 months will be available? At the moment it looks like you can only pay for the ticket in full.

http://www.pafc.co.uk/documents/pafc-me ... 693721.pdf

Over ten months works out just over £30 more then buying outright

That's a lot of interest. An interest-free option, and one I've used in the past, is to take out a 0% credit card, buy the ST with it and then set a direct debit to pay it off over twelve months. Can't do links here but there's a lot of 24+ month 0% cards kicking about at the moment. Money saving expert website is a good source. 24 months at 0% would enable two years' worth of ST purchases.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Alan Turing":1o3z5ye9 said:
Pogleswoody":1o3z5ye9 said:
landons forehead":1o3z5ye9 said:
Keepitgreen":1o3z5ye9 said:
landons forehead":1o3z5ye9 said:

I would imagine the club keep it for you in case you change your mind.

Yes I guess so but an 'opt out' of my old seat option would give new ST applicants or others wanting to move a more accurate choice?? In other words I can say to Argo: 'I don't want that seat anymore .. you can sell it' ?? :think:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
yashin":27s3ye3z said:
Is there any info as when forms for renewal of season tickets are being posted out ?

Apparently sent out late last week, I'm still waiting for my form to arrive. Did go up on Monday and the lady who served me told me to wait till it arrives because they didn't hardly have any spare

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I'd hope that the club is savvy enough not to mail shot those who have already renewed?