Season tickets ( merged ) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets ( merged )

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":14gjk6xy said:
Born green":14gjk6xy said:
So what's the price nowadays for a season ticket in the directors box Ian?? :whistle:

There isn't such a thing mate, I simply buy mine and give it to Ian De Lan to distribute with the others given to us.

Ideal time so say we have four such ST's already and we are working on another which will be partly ours.

I think there's quite a few posters that have taken advantage of the generosity of others.

:thumbs:

IF that was thrown in to make me bite, you failed. :wave:

I can state that love him or hate him, ijn has raised thousands for the academy, and my daughter and her family have availed of free tickets a couple of times over the past two seasons.
Don't faint ijn but imho you are one of the good guys and definitely not a prawn sandwich brigade member!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nobody hates me Frank! :greensmile:

Well the freaks and weirdos might, but I don't count them!

As for the 'Prawn Sandwich' comments certain people aim at me, I have been all over Home Park (apart from the Spion Kop), I've been DE (obviously), BPE (which I liked) Smelly End (loved it) and behind the dug outs (where I cut my teeth on quick witted come backs :greensmile:) so I find it tiresome that people try to pigeon hole me.

Anywhere I can see Argyle is fine by me.

Apr 1, 2017
I know all about ian's great work over the years for the club we all love...and would like to say a big thanks to Ian for all he's done for the club and its supporters.

I've been a lurker on here for many years,seeing many on pasoti trying to have a pop at Ian at times... Obviously to no avail...
My comment was obviously tongue in cheek....

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Knarf Reprah":lstdky3x said:
Off to get mine in the morning they're good value.......friends of mine went to the theatre Royal, £52.50 each. Compare that with Argo.......

That's a poor comparison, isn't it. Live performance, whereas sports is more reality TV innit.
Cinema tickets or DVD prices would be a better measure surely.

Separately .. is there to be an announcement of lessons from the Liverpool debacle. Or do we just get to celebrate Starnes departure come a certain Monday in May?

Jan 3, 2013
Gary_Wills":26b6dvcj said:
Knarf Reprah":26b6dvcj said:
Off to get mine in the morning they're good value.......friends of mine went to the theatre Royal, £52.50 each. Compare that with Argo.......

That's a poor comparison, isn't it. Live performance, whereas sports is more reality TV innit.
Cinema tickets or DVD prices would be a better measure surely.

Separately .. is there to be an announcement of lessons from the Liverpool debacle. Or do we just get to celebrate Starnes departure come a certain Monday in May?

Erm cinema and DVD aren't live, Argo and theatre are!

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
IJN":29w8llor said:
Born green":29w8llor said:
So what's the price nowadays for a season ticket in the directors box Ian?? :whistle:

There isn't such a thing mate, I simply buy mine and give it to Ian De Lar to distribute with the others given to us.

Ideal time so say we have four such ST's already and we are working on another which will be partly ours.

I think there's quite a few posters that have taken advantage of the generosity of others.

IF that was thrown in to make me bite, you failed. :wave:
And i would like to thank Ian for helping me when i was in a crisis :thumbup:

Jan 3, 2013
Patrik":1g11oica said:
bringonthemilkman":1g11oica said:
Born Green - I won't use BG as it could lead to confusion - what is your opinion on companies that offer attractive discounts but not to existing customers? Insurance and Sky and BT do this all the time. Undoubtedly it is unfair to loyal customers but is a valid marketing ploy to attract new customers.
Personally I think Argyle don't do enough to attract service personnel to Home Park and believe the club would benefit from getting involved in the Tickets for Troops or Defence Discount schemes.....but that is a discussion for a different thread.

Balls is one thing, £357 in one hit is another. Nothing about having balls.

Put a tenner away a week

Jan 3, 2013
Patrik":359ms6tl said:
Knarf Reprah":359ms6tl said:
Patrik":359ms6tl said:
bringonthemilkman":359ms6tl said:
Born Green - I won't use BG as it could lead to confusion - what is your opinion on companies that offer attractive discounts but not to existing customers? Insurance and Sky and BT do this all the time. Undoubtedly it is unfair to loyal customers but is a valid marketing ploy to attract new customers.
Personally I think Argyle don't do enough to attract service personnel to Home Park and believe the club would benefit from getting involved in the Tickets for Troops or Defence Discount schemes.....but that is a discussion for a different thread.

Balls is one thing, £357 in one hit is another. Nothing about having balls.

Put a tenner away a week

I do put a £10 or so away a week when spare, it's what pays for the next 6 game white membership block of 6 after the previous 6 have run out ;)

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
What's this a love in, I have only known Ian for the past 3/4 years although we have different opinions on some things we are (I hope) good mates, I have not known him to do any harm to any one all I see him do is help out in any way he can.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
dunlop":uvb4oijh said:
What's this a love in, I have only known Ian for the past 3/4 years although we have different opinions on some things we are (I hope) good mates, I have not known him to do any harm to any one all I see him do is help out in any way he can.

We are Mike. XXX

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Probably a stupid question, and apologies if I've missed this elsewhere. I assume that existing ST holders' seats will be held until at least the end of the early bird window?

I'll ask the club if no-one else knows, but once again I'm surprised at the lack of clarity on a ticketing issue.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
landons forehead":2hn19c93 said:
Probably a stupid question, and apologies if I've missed this elsewhere. I assume that existing ST holders' seats will be held until at least the end of the early bird window?

I'll ask the club if no-one else knows, but once again I'm surprised at the lack of clarity on a ticketing issue.
Early bird closes on May 31st, members seats will be reserved until Friday, June 30, 2017. To be fair to the club it was on their initial ST news:

2017-18 Memberships: Six of One for Free