Season tickets ( merged ) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets ( merged )

R

rdr123

The interactive ground map works okay but you cannot see what seat number you are chosing until you select it and what type of ticket you want. Not the end of the world but does make it slightly more difficult and takes a few attemps to guess where certain seats are. Any way mines all ordered :-D

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would imagine by all the comments in the queues for LFC tickets, that we will do very well for ST sales tickets this season, even after the Early Bird finishes.

It makes so much sense in so many different ways.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
From JB's recent reports we have sold 4400 ST thus far which is well above.

It's bound to happen though with promotion, better opposition and all the people frustrated by not getting Liverpool tickets.

My 3 are sorted so now just chomping at the bit for the season to start and to see all these 10 players JB has said we are looking to sign.

Mar 3, 2012
Glynn":1z804ucu said:

It's bound to happen though with promotion, better opposition and all the people frustrated by not getting Liverpool tickets.

My 3 are sorted so now just chomping at the bit for the season to start and to see all these 10 players JB has said we are looking to sign.

Does that include White Memberships?

Oct 16, 2016
IJN":2xlgq5l7 said:
I would imagine by all the comments in the queues for LFC tickets, that we will do very well for ST sales tickets this season, even after the Early Bird finishes.

It makes so much sense in so many different ways.
Tut Ian!!

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
liamkite1":1fmv1t5r said:
Glynn":1fmv1t5r said:

Does that include White Memberships?

The words season tickets was mentioned and a white membership isn't a season ticket so hopefully it was the whole ones.