Season tickets ( merged ) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets ( merged )

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
yashin":1p5ho5za said:
Arrived in deepest Cornwall this morning.
Delivered here this morning, a couple of hours after I'd printed it off the website and handed it in at HP.

Mar 22, 2008
Plymouth
Can I ask those of you that have renewed your grandstand season ticket in person, whether the box office are also asking you to select an alternative reserve seat NOW for elsewhere in the ground - in anticipation of the grandstand refurb beginning mid-season?
They did this a few seasons ago when it was last thought the grandstand would be demolished etc.
It's just that I renewed both mine and my dad's grandstand season tickets via Ticket Master last night which was very easy and straightforward but there was no option to pick an additional reserve seat.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
tigergreenpilgrim":3uec1pt1 said:
Can I ask those of you that have renewed your grandstand season ticket in person, whether the box office are also asking you to select an alternative reserve seat NOW for elsewhere in the ground - in anticipation of the grandstand refurb beginning mid-season?
They did this a few seasons ago when it was last thought the grandstand would be demolished etc.
It's just that I renewed both mine and my dad's grandstand season tickets via Ticket Master last night which was very easy and straightforward but there was no option to pick an additional reserve seat.

No they not. Girl I spoke to on the phone said they would sort it out nearer the time when they know for sure when it is going ahead.

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
Having fun trying to find my way round the membership application form!

There's so much going on yet no actual call to action (i.e. send this to this address or fill in the form online etc.) so I have no idea what to do with the form when I've printed it! I assume it needs to be mailed to the club but there doesn't seem to be an indication of this or whether it needs to be labelled 'memberships' or similar.

Also I'm not convinced about putting my card details, including CVV, on the application form! Surely that's not a very secure way of doing things?

I originally thought a white membership would allow you to specify a seat but there's no option to do that on the form so I guess it's not an option (again, no explanation!).

Anyone else had problems with this?

Ps. thanks for the move - didn't see the thread – still interested in people's thoughts.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
OwenJones":1fhwsqsv said:
I originally thought a white membership would allow you to specify a seat but there's no option to do that on the form so I guess it's not an option (again, no explanation!).
Can't say about the rest of it, but you can't specify a seat for a white membership. It's only for six games so if they reserved that seat for a white membership it might end up unsold for 17 games so that wouldn't work.

Think they can be purchased online if you don't wish to send your details to Argyle and then when it comes to selecting the games it works in the same way as buying any other tickets online, but there's no charges as they're all covered in the initial purchase.

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
Argy1e":2irkojzv said:
OwenJones":2irkojzv said:
Can't say about the rest of it, but you can't specify a seat for a white membership. It's only for six games so if they reserved that seat for a white membership it might end up unsold for 17 games so that wouldn't work.

Think they can be purchased online if you don't wish to send your details to Argyle and then when it comes to selecting the games it works in the same way as buying any other tickets online, but there's no charges as they're all covered in the initial purchase.

Cheers mate – sorted online now – much easier.

May 16, 2016
I renewed online early doors quite easily. For me it was straightforward as I'm already on the system and just renewing an existing pair of seats.

Surprised to see people having 'problems'after all th Liverpool reassurances.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Does anyone know if you can DD a White Membership at all?

Asked on the Argyle Twitter feed but didn't get a response.

Thanks

Aug 9, 2011
Whiddon down
Is there any way i can look at which individual seats are available for green membership online?

I can log in, put in my Dads seat number and block but it then just gives me a 'nearest' seat at checkout. What inwould like to do is select a seat looking at the plan.

Any ideas?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Brigga":pelljc7u said:
Is there any way i can look at which individual seats are available for green membership online?

I can log in, put in my Dads seat number and block but it then just gives me a 'nearest' seat at checkout. What inwould like to do is select a seat looking at the plan.

Any ideas?
I reckon you can only do it by talking to the ticket office, as there's no way of knowing which seats are reserved for current season ticket holders.

Jul 14, 2008
If you use a laptop or PC then you can view an interactive ground map where you can click on any individual block and see which seats are available. You then just click on the seats you want to purchase them.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Last day today for early bird prices.