Season tickets ( merged ) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets ( merged )

zakbrown96

✅ Evergreen
Mar 22, 2013
After doing some sums £356/ 23 works out just over £15 a game for a adult that's good value really.

Jan 15, 2017
I've never bought a season ticket before because of work commitments. I miss 7/8 games a season. If I bought one could it be used by a friend/family member on the games I can't make?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Officially, no - but I know people that do it.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
What about additional discount for 5 and 10 years holding a Season Ticket continuously or discount increase every year you hold one? Sort of loyalty scheme

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
PL2 3DQ":jiw7iw5t said:
The season ticket prices are reasonable when compared to other earlybird offers in League One for next season.

Northampton - £249 - £380 depending on area of stadium, plus a free replica shirt.
MK Dons - £336 - £372 depending on area of stadium.
Gillingham - £380 - £460 depending on area of stadium.
Walsall - £356.
Peterborough - £319 standing, £399 seating.
Charlton - £175 low seats behind the goal, £500 seats on halfway line.

The early bird prices are great. but after is a big increase ive never known argyle to charge that much even when we were previously in the championship.

I blame brexit and the Tories :funny: :coat:

Jul 29, 2010
Green Neil":kmcveraa said:
meetoo":kmcveraa said:
Greenrod":kmcveraa said:
Under 18 early bird price up by 25% - Argyle seem to be penalising the youngsters, the very people we want to encourage to attend.
Age discrimination at it's very best!! My 7 year old grandson won't be having a season ticket next season and nor will he be taking part in numerous Argyle in the Community training days. Good ol' Argyle penny pinching has cost you, grrr!! The future is clearly in good hands... Oh no, the youngsters are being deterred from attending.

Renewing my 9 year old's season ticket will now work out at £4.17 per match. Surely that's fantastic value?
Flower it up all you like... A 25% increase is the issue. He can't attend all of the games due to school week days etc. so in our circs we're not going to pay the increase. Would you pay up if your membership increased by 25%? Perhaps but of course that is an issue for you...

Sep 19, 2015
Great value in my opinion. Will be purchasing my first adult season ticket as soon as I have time to pop up to the club shop.

Doc

Nov 15, 2011
Plymouth
BudeGreen73":20mwwmdu said:
I've never bought a season ticket before because of work commitments. I miss 7/8 games a season. If I bought one could it be used by a friend/family member on the games I can't make?

They just scan the barcode at the turnstile. No other checks so anybody can use it. I've done it many times

Oct 31, 2015
Fair price increase to be honest given the promotion. The early bird prices are superb. I have had mine since before the horseshoe was built so have no issues renewing but it would have been nice to be recognised for the length of time a ST has been held.
Well done Mr Brent et all for the fair prices.
Now instead of everyone complaining about getting their matchday tickets go out and become a member (white or green) The early bird prices are a no brainer

Pretty good price so no worries renewing even though for me it's economic madness because of geography. Having been sat in the same place since the horseshoe went in it's an impossible habit to break.
Thanks to the wonders of tinterweb and after much performing I now finally have access to my own online account so have renewed this evening, no faffing around with sending cheques required. :)

Mar 29, 2017
Deary me. Would love to see the correlation between those who are moaning about the increase and those that moan about the club's (lack) of spending this coming summer. The club's asking me to put an extra ~£40 in the pot to keep it progressing and I'm more than happy with that.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
After several seasons of price freezes it is a reasonable increase for the higher level and increased playing budget and early birds are great value as are family memberships and kids at just over 4 quid a game. Following the problems many had obtaining tickets for the big games this season it will be interesting to see how many more take up green and white memberships this season.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
PAFCMatt84":1by7nbzg said:
Deary me. Would love to see the correlation between those who are moaning about the increase and those that moan about the club's (lack) of spending this coming summer. The club's asking me to put an extra ~£40 in the pot to keep it progressing and I'm more than happy with that.

This.