Legal threats to the Trust ISC. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Legal threats to the Trust ISC.

Derby Pilgrim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Jun 20, 2011
South Derbyshire
I do believe we have possibly done things the correct way too much. Where were the people at the gates shouting at Heany asking where the staffs money gone? Where are the protests about Gullible doing a poo job. I know from a professional point of view the trust is doing the right thing but they aint playing nice so why should we?

I know its easy living up here and not coming down often due to money but if a peaceful protest was arranged I would come down like a shot. I'm not being militant I just want them to know our feelings.

And on phone so sorry for any typos.

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
Peter_Jones":1xbqoo33 said:
Yes, Andy. It is a matter of legitimate concern.

I reckon that, inter alia, the Secretary of State's office should be made aware. Ditto the FL Chairman. Plus of course the national media who interest themselves in matters of sports governance..

I'm with you there Peter - Tell them all. Perhaps Chris' next communication with Brebnda should be via an open letter to one of the nationals.

Keep up the good work Chris. :clap:

Trust Member 802.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
When this shambles is finally over and Guilfoulup moves on to the next football club in trouble we can do our bit and warn the fans of that club just what to expect. Although his reputation is now so bad it's doubtful if any club would want him.

I agree with the tone of the above posts. I've been very impressed with the way you have conducted yourself on behalf of us as Trust Members Chris.

I usually believe when people resort to threats of legal action they are 'on the back foot'. if this is so in this case Chris then you are doing something right and I hope you continue to press Mr Guilfoyle, an Officer of the Court no less who I am led to believe admitted telling a lie on the advice of his legal team.

As an Officer of the Court I should respect the work of Mr Guilfoyle but he has lost any ounce of respect I may have had ! This threat is just hot air and is probably a result of worry and stress caused by an admittance that he has made a mistake and is 'losing face' as we say in Thailand.

Phil. Trust member 911 & proud to be so !

I always thought you could only sue someone for commiting and offence?? While the trusts statements may have been offensive to Guilfoyle, they were far from illegal. The bloke is obviously struggling to hold on to the reins and there are more leaks at HP that at your average village hall, or in this case the far post club.

He is obviously running scared and thinks the Trust will do the same. Screw him I say, Chris et al, keep up the pressure, this admistrative process should be exposed for exactly what it is!

Trust member 1101 slightly drunk but just as enthusiastic to take on the enemy!

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
What cheek. I dare you to try, Brendan, you will lose.

Keep up the pressure, guys. Trust member 591 loving your work.

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
Chris Webb":3jly767n said:
Hi All

Been travelling all day and only just seen this post.

About 2/3 weeks ago it was passed onto me via the media that Peter Ridsdale was very angry with our letter to the Fooball League and was considering suing us. Since then I have spoken to him a few time, exchanged a few emails etc. On that basis I can only assume that the rumour was just that - a rumour.

On the Brendan Guilfoyle section of the post this has legs. Our understanding was that the SAP agreement was due to complete on Aug 5th. After conflicting reports that this maybe delayed I sent a short note asking Mr Guilfoyle to confirm either way. Things (feelings) lets just say, deteriorated over the next emails as I informed Mr Guilfoyle that the Trust was considering seeking legal advice and also considering writing to Westminster.

The last reply from BG included the line "My solicitors have been asked to monitor your press comments"

Not wishing to come across as bullish but this is water off a ducks back to me as an individual. My day jobs has seen threats of suspension, legal action, visits to the high court etc so it is an environment actually as a person I am comfortable.

I want to assure Trust members that the fact our comments are being monitored will not stop us from speaking out (today's press release is evidence of this).

We want to work with Mr Guilfoyle to ensure a successful end to the administration process but we will not sit idly by whilst the perception is that the goalposts are constantly moved.

We are in place to ask questions and get answers. We will continue to do our very best for the Trust membership.

I have said it before and I will say it again - now is the time for cool heads and strong hearts. We are dealing with major players in the Football and Legal world. On the plus side they are also dealing with major players in the world of supporters. The ISC, Taverners, Supporters Groups, Pasoti etc are a force to be reckoned with when we unite.

Together we are stronger. No amount of "monitoring" will change that!

This is our club - we are here to take it back!!!

Chris

Bra-f'king-vo!!! :clap:

Trust Member 1086, hatin' on spivs since 2010!

C

Chris_Roper

Another one of the undecided's who has joined the trust today.
Sorry I'm late.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
And me!

Assuming, of course, that it has actually accepted that the email box really was filled in!! :D

Sep 3, 2009
Credit to the Trust and concerned Argyle fans, Chris. Keep going, mate - it was a real shot in the arm to see your post. Very frustrated to see all the news about deadline extensions and a continuation of Guilfoyle acting to allow Ridsdale/the poisoned dwarf to keep hold of the train set.

Very happy I joined the Trust a while back (no.24, sir) and looking forward to being involved, wherever possible, in the future (that's if PAFC ends up being the right thing again).

Mar 23, 2008
Good stance Chris. It has been discussed many times here not sure if weve ever had a viable response, who regulates football administrators?

Mar 9, 2011
Well done Chris for your dogged determination to stand up to these people. Both I and many supporters are right behind you and whatever it takes, will whole heartedly support you all the way.

What’s happening behind the scenes with Guilfoyle & Co is a total disgrace. Its gone way beyond a joke now and can not be allowed to continue in this way any more!

Keep up the pressure … you’re doing a fantastic job!! :clap:

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
I have been on a TUC march and noticed Chris there even though the reason for the rally did not directly effect him or his colleagues. He also spoke in support of the meeting.

I do not know him personally but he clearly has principles.

Trust member 1141 ready to step up.