Legal threats to the Trust ISC. | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Legal threats to the Trust ISC.

B

bandwagon

X Isle":23ognq68 said:
BALDY-OG":23ognq68 said:
What are you squabbling children going to do with yourselves in the event that the FL gives the go ahead, Plan A comes to fruition and our club comes out of administration? :lol:

Our Club?, WTF?, what's all this suggestion of unification all of a sudeden?. There is a faultline between the two mindsets at play here that I simply can't see reforming, the "meh" camp can't become the "moral" camp, lemmings can't become lions and vicky versa.

YOUR club will be a lame duck entity going through the motions in the back garden of a John Lydon lookalike's private property w**k-fantasy.

MY club exists in spirit only, in cryogenic suspension, has done since administration. It awaits a rebirth of some form either completely anew or seizing the reigns back from the parasites who presently hold the said 'lame duck entity' claiming legitimacy for it.

MY club is the 124 years that went before, not the 125th year abomination Ridsdale is trying to pin on their coast tails. The clock stopped at 124 years, when it starts again will be when it starts acting again with integrity, honesty, transparency, trust and unity - and that can't happen with these two involved, their load is blown.

So, what am I going to do?. If YOUR club gets the FL approval I will no more recognise it's legitimacy to bear the name Plymouth Argyle FC than I do now, it will remain the b*st*rd spawn of dishonesty, disunity and the absence of trust, inegrity and unity. My green pounds will go into a pot ready to help out for the NEXT adminsitration that will surely follow before long or for the formation of 'the continuity Argyle', only then will the clock restart.

AFC Heaney/Ridsdale is not and never will be Plymouth Argyle.

100% with you mate - nothing about the deal looks right for me, all about personal outlook mind!!

It was a chance to start clean - now looks dirtier than before, or at least as bad!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Jul 29, 2010
But Bandy, i'm no apologist for the NWO, anyone with a memory longer than a goldfish will know I was all over them like a rash butthey were just good old fashioned rank incompetent. There was no concocted masterplan of deceit and stitch-up like the three amigos have orchestrated there was just vacuum from the NWO.

These three are FAR worse, the catalogue of incidents ranging from 'iffy' to Libellous comment removed by Site Admin is as long as your arm. No if's or buts about it the NWO were dreadful, but these three are worse, far worse.

Edit just to counter........all those people present must have 'misheard' Brendan Guilfoyle then?. He admitted denying knowing the identity of anyone connected with the "mystery" consortium was false, he admitted he'd recieved legal advise to speak a mistruth. That is a fact, spoken in public meeting. No complaint, I appreciate the need to protect PASOTI from litigation, just a clarification, we're on solid rock there.

E

Ed_Blackburn

(i) Use your own name, it's cringing reading such passion from behind anonymity.
(ii) You're as likely to turn people off your message as to persuade them to join you.

Have you considered taking a break from Pasoti? Have you considered channelling you enthusiasm in a more productive fashion?

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
X Isle":3strz0og said:
BALDY-OG":3strz0og said:
What are you squabbling children going to do with yourselves in the event that the FL gives the go ahead, Plan A comes to fruition and our club comes out of administration? :lol:

Our Club?, WTF?, what's all this suggestion of unification all of a sudeden?. There is a faultline between the two mindsets at play here that I simply can't see reforming, the "meh" camp can't become the "moral" camp, lemmings can't become lions and vicky versa.

YOUR club will be a lame duck entity going through the motions in the back garden of a John Lydon lookalike's private property w**k-fantasy.

MY club exists in spirit only, in cryogenic suspension, has done since administration. It awaits a rebirth of some form either completely anew or seizing the reigns back from the parasites who presently hold the said 'lame duck entity' claiming legitimacy for it.

MY club is the 124 years that went before, not the 125th year abomination Ridsdale is trying to pin on their coast tails. The clock stopped at 124 years, when it starts again will be when it starts acting again with integrity, honesty, transparency, trust and unity - and that can't happen with these two involved, their load is blown.

So, what am I going to do?. If YOUR club gets the FL approval I will no more recognise it's legitimacy to bear the name Plymouth Argyle FC than I do now, it will remain the b*st*rd spawn of dishonesty, disunity and the absence of trust, inegrity and unity. My green pounds will go into a pot ready to help out for the NEXT adminsitration that will surely follow before long or for the formation of 'the continuity Argyle', only then will the clock restart.

AFC Heaney/Ridsdale is not and never will be Plymouth Argyle.

Quick question for you X-isle. If Abromovich had got bored of Chelsea and came in for us would you be happy? I'm just curious whether it is the moral bankruptcy of this lot you can't stomach or the financial and football competency that's the problem (or both)?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Ave_IT":2q9hwlux said:
Quick question for you X-isle. If Abromovich had got bored of Chelsea and came in for us would you be happy? I'm just curious whether it is the moral bankruptcy of this lot you can't stomach or the financial and football competency that's the problem (or both)?
The trouble with the Abramovich example is that we don't know yet what will happen when he leaves Chelsea. Do we know that he isn't simply loading them with debt that he will eventually want repaying? If so there will be little to seperate him from the likes of the M7.

Jul 29, 2010
It's the moral bankruptcy Ave It, 100%. I can cope with businessmen owning Argyle, they don't necessarily have to be fans, hell i've no problem with them making a buck on the back of our success (NOT taking a six figure salary to oversee a financially handcuffed league 2 team in someone elses back garden).

But if they lie to us, if they don't act with integrity and all the other values (you know the list by now) that I need to see from people for me to feel unified with them then they that's it - did it with Dan, fully committed to doing it again if the deal doesn't crash - as it should.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
X Isle":30rih13e said:
It's the moral bankruptcy Ave It, 100%. I can cope with businessmen owning Argyle, they don't necessarily have to be fans, hell i've no problem with them making a buck on the back of our success (NOT taking a six figure salary to oversee a financially handcuffed league 2 team in someone elses back garden).

But if they lie to us, if they don't act with integrity and all the other values (you know the list by now) that I need to see from people for me to feel unified with them then they that's it - did it with Dan, fully committed to doing it again if the deal doesn't crash - as it should.

So you'd reject Abramovich in equally vociferous terms given his background which is morally (allegedly) in a quite different class to our bunch of small fry chancers? Fair enough - a perfectly coherent philosophy. But you must accept that most Argyle fans would be jumping thru' hoops at the prospect of receiving hundreds of millions of oil-drenched, blood-soaked rubles. Others (like me) would feel a bit sleazy at first then push it to the back of our minds thinking "WTF - we can't change the world and it's only football so let's enjoy the ride". You'd be in a very small minority railing against the injustice when we reach the Champions league. No - I'm not taking the pee, that is a perfectly admirable point of view. But most of us are against the Ridsdale-Heaney carve-up because we think they'll probably screw the club in terms of football succcess (AND we have to put up with their dodgy dealings).

The point I'd like to make is for most of us things aren't quite so black and white. It is only football after all. Personally I'll confine my moral indignation for people who commit us to illegal wars, profit from those wars, exploit and abuse animals and our environment etc etc..... anyway you get the drift from an ageing leftie. In the meantime I will continue to walk into HP with my son to watch some blokes kick a ball hoping I'm wrong and that 'by hook or by cr00k' (pardon the pun ;) ) the blokes I favour have some success. Just don't go telling me I have no principles or I might just get on one of MY numerous hobby horses asking about the food you eat, the clothes you wear, the banks you deal with or where exactly your pension fund is invested.

Jul 29, 2010
Never said i'd accept/reject Abramovich did I. I don't give a sufficiently large enough poo about him or Chelsea to have investigated his moral credentials, if he showed an interest he would be examined as I would anyone on a case by case basis.

Each to their own but my house is morally in order so you'd have no fence to jump on your hobby horse, I am at ease with every purchase I make.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
X Isle":3t2wt87f said:
Never said i'd accept/reject Abramovich did I. I don't give a sufficiently large enough poo about him or Chelsea to have investigated his moral credentials, if he showed an interest he would be examined as I would anyone on a case by case basis.

Each to their own but my house is morally in order so you'd have no fence to jump on your hobby horse, I am at ease with every purchase I make.

Each to their own - exactly. No problem with you doing your best to get others aboard your own hobby horse either but you do sound rather smug about your morally ordered house - the world is full of greys and, you never know, even you might have things a tad out of perspective on some subjects But I just wanted to clarify that it is a purely moral judgement you're making. Nothing to do with whether they'd bring success or not. You didn't say yes or no to Abramovich - but he is irrelevant, you'd be opposed to anyone who didn't meet your 'moral credentials' regardless of the money and success they'd guarantee to throw at Argyle? Fine - I can respect that. I just find it a bit absolutist for my taste on such parochial subject in the sort of world in which we live.

B

bandwagon

I suppose I haven't cared who owned Argyle for 41 of the 43 years I went, but my disgust with the last lot and now this farcical admin process has just broken my green tints - the only thing I accept is that every fan can search their soul and make their own decisions as to the future of what seems a corrupt business!!

I still wish all Argyle fans the best of luck for the future!!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: