Legal threats to the Trust ISC. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Legal threats to the Trust ISC.

B

bandwagon

Time to man the barricades - sounds like war to me!!

Yeeeharr!! :scarf: :grin:

A

Anonymous

Bring it on I say!!

Trust member 481 reporting for duty sir.

:greensmile:

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
Charlie Wood, well put.

This is all becoming beyond parody.

Guilfoyle, an officer of the court lest we forget, cheerfully admitted to having lied at the Guildhall meeting.

On what grounds?

"My lawyers told me to do so!"

And now he's on Chris Webb's case.

You really could not make this up.

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
Yes, Andy. It is a matter of legitimate concern.

I reckon that, inter alia, the Secretary of State's office should be made aware. Ditto the FL Chairman. Plus of course the national media who interest themselves in matters of sports governance..

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Peter_Jones":1jbh1ow3 said:
Yes, Andy. It is a matter of legitimate concern.

I reckon that, inter alia, the Secretary of State's office should be made aware. Ditto the FL Chairman. Plus of course the national media who interest themselves in matters of sports governance..
Exactly. With the publishing of the Culture, Media and Sport Committee Report on Football Governance it would make a bloody good read.

Nov 11, 2006
An empty threat I'd imagine. It would open him up to a lot more scrutiny that he's already getting and his reputation is on the line. People in power often use the threat of legal action to censor those who are putting them under scrutiny and questioning their conduct.

But if he's mad enough ....then bring it on! The media will have a field day. It would certainly get the national media's attention.

The Trust, the fans, the staff, the players, the manager can all hold their heads high and know they have acted in a fit and proper way. In Mr Guilfoyle's case, the jury is certainly out and all I can say is that I sincerely hope there will be a root and branch investigation into his role in this sorry mess, not least the denial on solicitor's advice. I would imagine the Law Society might be interested in that too.

G

Gareth Nicholson

I can only imagine that Guilfoyle has hired a crack lawyer here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-mVhvquqw

lionel-hutz-iphone.gif

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

His solicitors wouldn't know legal action if it hit them in the face of they're the same bigots who told him to lie!

And also legal action for what?

Oh Mr. Judge they called me nasty words!

fudge off Brenda and do the fudging job you're being PAID to do!

Aug 24, 2008
Very impressed with the attitude you are taking over this Chris. if only some of the people in 'charge' of our club right now could act so dignified and as proffesionally as you have we might be talking more about football and less about the goings on behind the scene.

Over the last month i have watched and read how the trust is clearly working towards trying to secure the future of the club and although you have some critics i have been really impressed with how you comunicate with us.

Its dissapointing that the powers that be feel threatened by the steps you have taken and cannot see that you share the same goal as the rest of us in ensuring we get to see football in the future.

I have now been swayed and signed up to the trust this evening. I hope that others reading this recent development do the same. the trust are obviously a big player in the future of our club.

B

bizzay1

PIKE - Don't tell him your name,

He's due more sleepless nights then, nice post Chris - where do I sign ??!!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
There is a fine line between apparent monitoring and unnecessary intimidation, in my book.. I am sure Chris can equally call upon legal support, should matters deteriorate. At this point, it is hardly worth worrying about.

May 26, 2011
I wonder if Brenda is falling into a trap he unwittingly or not laid for those who DARE challenge authority;when actually challenging authority;done respectfully,is a good and positive thing!!GIVE UP BRENDA!!STOP THE DRAMA;IF YOU WANT THAT WATCH EASTENDERS!!!
As Chris says so succinctly "This is our club and we have come to take it back" so simple I am not a trust member(yet) but like or not he speaks for VAST majority!!! :banghead:

KEEPING IT GREEN :scarf:

NO TO HEANEY
NO TO BRENDA
MEMO TO THE ABOVE LIBYA IS LOVELY THIS TIME OF YEAR!! :stir: