Home kit revealed | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home kit revealed

Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 118 41.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 43 15.2%

• Total voters

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It should be remembered that Rick Cowdery sat down with various supporters groups months ago, so no one can say there was no fan involvement.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
IJN":2e4l1uko said:
It should be remembered that Rick Cowdery sat down with various supporters groups months ago, so no one can say there was no fan involvement.

This I was not aware of.

I just hope that any fan involvement was put to use.

Jan 3, 2013
The proof of the pudding will be in the actual number of shirts sold.....imho very few except for the couple who would buy it if it was poo coloured.....you know who they are......

Jan 3, 2013
pedro91":20s63v97 said:
Knarf Reprah":20s63v97 said:
The proof of the pudding will be in the actual number of shirts sold.....imho very few except for the couple who would buy it if it was poo coloured.....you know who they are......
Yes we do but musn't mention any names!!!!!

Spot on, last time I was suspended

Jul 29, 2010
pedro91":1hemgirv said:
Knarf Reprah":1hemgirv said:
Absolutely :thumbs:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":3qxr4ibn said:

The club have a real poser here in what sort of numbers they order. They underestimated the popularity of last season's away shirt and missed out on many sales. It must be a gamble and it wont be easy to predict the sort of numbers they might be able to sell without having excess stock come the end of the season. I wonder what sort of mark-up they get from Puma.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Knarf Reprah":2eqd2gy5 said:
pedro91":2eqd2gy5 said:
Knarf Reprah":2eqd2gy5 said:

For bullying probably.

You and Pedro seemed obsessed with the man.

Not very nice really, is it?

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":26h9hwqe said:
Knarf Reprah":26h9hwqe said:
pedro91":26h9hwqe said:
Knarf Reprah":26h9hwqe said:

For bullying probably.

Who's that then?

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Seems crazy that after the long wait for the announcement, its just a photo-shopped image. The real thing has to look better than this ? The sponsors logo and the stripe just make it a lurid mish-mash.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":3ifyzi6f said:
Knarf Reprah":3ifyzi6f said:
pedro91":3ifyzi6f said:
Knarf Reprah":3ifyzi6f said:

For bullying probably.

.? Not obsessed, just irritated by the constant sound bites .......I'm not the only one

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Usually I'm not a fan until after I've see them in the flesh but honestly, I like it. I'm pleased to see the return of white shorts/socks as I wasn't a fan of the all green of last year. Personally I think it would look just as good if not better without the tire track strip, that said without it the design would arguably look more like a training kit design than a match-day strip.

It will also be interesting to see what the away kit looks like, last year proved that if you listen to the fans they will go out and buy the kit in their numbers. As fans have been consulted on this year's kit hopefully it lives up to the last and sales follow suit.

Jul 29, 2010
Ollieargyle9":2slr0mga said:
Usually I'm not a fan until after I've see them in the flesh but honestly, I like it. I'm pleased to see the return of white shorts/socks as I wasn't a fan of the all green of last year. Personally I think it would look just as good if not better without the tire track strip, that said without it the design would arguably look more like a training kit design than a match-day strip.

It will also be interesting to see what the away kit looks like, last year proved that if you listen to the fans they will go out and buy the kit in their numbers. As fans have been consulted on this year's kit hopefully it lives up to the last and sales follow suit.
Although it's not going to be one for me at all, I can see this season's away kit outselling the home kit...as I'm sure it did last season.

I reckon it'll be popular wiv da yoof.