Home kit revealed | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home kit revealed

Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 118 41.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 43 15.2%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2010
Nope, Lime Green with horizontal black (Puma trademark spotty) stripes.

We will be able to play on in a floodlight failure :thumbs:

May 26, 2015
Utter poo - no black, wrong green, horrid red blob, collar a mess, sleeves rubbish, pixellation crap - so its a big fat 'No' from me. Much prefer last year's, which was far from perfect.

Aug 11, 2013
Hoping that the photo isn't doing it justice. Going to reserve judgment until I see it in the flesh. I agree a white sponsors badge would make a difference. The frustrating thing is that a google search of Green Puma Kit reveals some stunning designs. Perhaps those photos flatter. Oh well.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
arrythewurzel":55iw08ue said:
Hoping that the photo isn't doing it justice. Going to reserve judgment until I see it in the flesh. I agree a white sponsors badge would make a difference. The frustrating thing is that a google search of Green Puma Kit reveals some stunning designs. Perhaps those photos flatter. Oh well.

It seems simple. A lighter green would be attractive to most Argyle fans. Why pi$$ them off.

I don't know ANYBODY wedded to the dark green - and where did that come fron anyway?

Is there a weird tax on PROPER GREEN dye??

How did the dark green ever come to be?

May 26, 2015
Lgm":2sd7agd8 said:
Emerald green shirts white shorts & green socks for me, not liking the new kit at all.
For me the home kit must be Argo green shirt, then with black shorts and white socks. Simples.

Jul 29, 2010
Again with the "most fans" thing. Why won't the emerald green tints not accept that there are people who disagree with them...and there are vastly more people for whom it really isn't an issue at all.

It has become a cause celebre for a small number of people who are blowing their small number into some sort of universality.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We are only able to see a poor photo (with a Ginsters logo superimposed onto the shirt), with better photos and actually seeing it in the flesh it may look better.

I'd rather the club had waited and presented the shirt a lot better than they have today.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would imagine if you asked 500 people over 30, 497 would say Emerald green.

If you asked the same of people under 20, 497 would say Dark Green.

Certainly it's a split vote.