Home kit revealed | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home kit revealed

Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 118 41.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 43 15.2%

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2016
GreenArmy1984":2n7wtd11 said:
Love it - Green & White

When your criteria for rating a home shirt is whether or not it features the club's two predominant colours, you make it quite hard to not like it.

You are the club's dream - a customer who will buy any carp they select unless they accidentally design a canary yellow and blue shirt and stick the wrong badge on it.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
No firm feelings either way but it appears that the logo has reverted to the large version we had years ago compared to last years. If that's the case its a pity :-(

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Terrible kit. I dare say the 'designers' at Puma are on a very good wage... for taking the pish.
Another opportunity goes a begging.
It could have been so much better if (a) the green in the shirt was white, or (b) the whole shirt was a lighter green, or (c) at least get rid of the hideous stripe, Georges Seurat will be turning in his grave.

Big NO from me, I'm afraid.

Jul 29, 2010
Trev501":3k5e58xd said:
No firm feelings either way but it appears that the logo has reverted to the large version we had years ago compared to last years. If that's the case its a pity :-(
Yet another vote for 'meh'.

In case you missed it Trev the image is a Photoshop job of the wrong logo and in the wrong size, a media department pearler I'm afraid :oops:

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
I think it looks good from the front , it would be good if the numbers and names are white on green at the back, just my opinion, Won,t be buying as Im too old to wear football shirts, :thumbup:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
A real mish mash. Pointless pixelated line which is jarring and detracts from the rest. As does the planet sized red stamp.
Take away those two elements and it would have a vague touch of class. Sadly it's a half decent kit ruined by 2 elements that look like afterthought quickly cobbled together on an old version of 'paint'

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
It is plainly obvious that the board are considerably more worried about fulfilling their obligation to Puma than it is what the fanbase who will be buying the item think. Over the past season or 2 there have been some brilliant mock ups designed by some of t he users on here, and yet again Argyle pay no heed and put the money first. These generic kits that they keep landing us with are rubbish, which can be echoed by a lot of comments over the last few seasons. Wisen up Argyle, you want the club to be "community orientated" but are not listening to the fanbase when it comes to chosing the kits that are players and fanbase will wear.

Jul 29, 2010
Pogleswoody":vnqummlv said:
:facepalm:
Must do better with the away shirt or they won't get a sale out of me this season! :facepalm:
Brace yerself Poggles...

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
I've never been one to dislike or shame kits massively (apart from the stupid dark colour which I wish would change) but this is junk. Even without that awful blob (worst one yet?) I think it would still be bad. Dragged it out and disappointed me at least.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
The new kit is "okay", but it doesn't inspire me.

Why, oh why, does somebody at Argyle think that we need to pretend to be the New Zealand rugby kiwi's (great team but..) or Launceston rugby (rubbish recently).

Whoever in change of team colours who thinks a real green is unacceptable needs to be replaced. PLEASE.