Home kit revealed | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home kit revealed

Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 118 41.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 43 15.2%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2010
Nobby":128eqwsp said:
The ginsters logo is 100% photoshopped. In a promo photo earlier the badge barely crossed into the white strip.
Comparing to last year's the logo translates to about two inches wider, without doubt nothing for the 'red blob haters' to get exorcised about, it won't be that big but it will say 'of Cornwall' which will probably irritate many anyway :roll:

So in it's haste Argyle has provided the following for the 'big release"...

A photoshopped player.

A photoshopped logo.

The wrong photoshopped logo.

No side view...are Puma logos 2 and 3 there or not?

No rear view...is 'succeed with Plymouth Uni' still there?

Not the media departments finest hour :oops:

Aug 24, 2011
Adam_R":b1o32074 said:
Forget the logo, the more pertinent question is why you can get an XXXXL for the same price as a small yet you get about 5 times the material!?!

I work in the clothing industry, this is how it works from a purchasing perspective, as well as how we sell to customers.

We pay the same for an XS as we do for a 6XL, and charge the same, despite the difference being enormous!

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
I appreciate we are waiting for someone to be " marketing manager" but is this seriously the best the existing marketing and communications dept. can do ?

Rarely would I come on and moan but this multi photoshopped image is just rubbish. A kid could do so much better. Embarrassed is an understatement. :furious: :furious:

Jul 29, 2010
Mods - if it's too late for a 'meh' option for the poll for this one (a few are saying it's only "OK" which is equally neutral) can we have one for the away kit release please.

We have a good idea what the away kit will be, just as we did with this one, and my preferred vote will again be meh. I won't like it, I won't dislike it (it will be black and a green of sorts) but neither will I be undecided. I will have DECIDED that it's simply OK, bearable, average, not sufficiently offensive or brilliant...AKA meh.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
X Isle":eaygfy71 said:
Mods - if it's too late for a 'meh' option for the poll for this one (a few are saying it's only "OK" which is equally neutral) can we have one for the away kit release please.

We have a good idea what the away kit will be, just as we did with this one, and my preferred vote will again be meh. I won't like it, I won't dislike it (it will be black and a green of sorts) but neither will I be undecided. I will have DECIDED that it's simply OK, bearable, average, not sufficiently offensive or brilliant...AKA meh.

Ok. It's too late to change it for this poll but we'll add it to the poll for the away shirt.

Feb 19, 2012
Is it possible we may have 3 kits this year? As there is more news tomorrow and Wednesday. I see Portsmouth have 3 kits this year and we kind of did last season anyway.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Newelly won't be happy with what the Herald calls a darker green than last year. Photo looks good on initial impression.

Jul 29, 2010
statts1994":1kvmtg22 said:
Is it possible we may have 3 kits this year? As there is more news tomorrow and Wednesday. I see Portsmouth have 3 kits this year and we kind of did last season anyway.
Day 3 would likely be the 'keepers kit and/or the training kit.

We don't need TWO kits, let alone three.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Away kit on Tuesday, announcement of new green colour 'going forward' on Wednesday?

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Awful. First kit I've actively disliked since the Adidas "green and dark green" in League One a few years back, and the biggest monstrosity since the Wembley '96 kit

I'm £40 better off, at least.