FA Youth Cup Third Round (Argyle win on penalties) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Youth Cup Third Round (Argyle win on penalties)

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
davie nine":vv7i6j8w said:
Brilliant performance. Some outstanding individual performances from Ryan Law, Cameron Sangster, Mike Cooper but it is probably unfair to single out individuals because they all worked their socks off.
Great to hear! A fabulous achievement; Well Done To All the Team, Hodgy & management!
Yesss! Geddin!

jerryatricjanner":3ewxwuos said:
Didn't we draw at Home Park and then lose at City? Just been alerted to this, what a fantastic result for those youngsters. Well done to all concerned.

That's what I am thinking ?

Was the Home Park leg on a Wednesday afternoon ?

And the away leg, didn't Colin Bell grab 2 and Neil Young 1 ?

I wuz there, I remember, at both of them as that was the first time I experienced "look after your car guv for a quid" in the streets around Maine Road !!

Memories !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Very enjoyable evening, with a great turnout including a sizeable number of youngsters. The display was impressive with a large degree of discipline and determination to keep City at bay. Players that particularly stood out for me were GK Cooper, Law, Craske and Jephcott. Well done to all, well deserved.

Dec 29, 2011
Superb committment from Argyle.I think Hodgy did his homework on our first team display at Anfied last season.Last 20 minutes of normal time and extra time we hardly got out of our half.
Technical ability will take you so far, but it is what is inside your heart that counts.
I have never seen us win at Turf Moor in any competition.Good time to break that record

Jun 2, 2016
TinTin":ezblnetx said:
jerryatricjanner":ezblnetx said:
Didn't we draw at Home Park and then lose at City? Just been alerted to this, what a fantastic result for those youngsters. Well done to all concerned.

That's what I am thinking ?

Was the Home Park leg on a Wednesday afternoon ?

And the away leg, didn't Colin Bell grab 2 and Neil Young 1 ?

I wuz there, I remember, at both of them as that was the first time I experienced "look after your car guv for a quid" in the streets around Maine Road !!

Memories !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Some youtube coverage. ..https://youtu.be/0zF47vIA0HQ

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Just thawed out what a great evening with the family the shoot out was obviously nail biting and of course the crowd and the players celebrated like any shoot out win, with the Man City players slumped on the pitch. What a buzz for the players they played so well with so much heart. I don't know any of them or any of their families but I am proud of them all to be honest.

Thanks for the thanks for the updates I know a lot of people (like I would have) would be glued to Pasoti for any updates and none seemed to be forthcoming so I thought I would do it :scarf:

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
What a great night for Argyle. I was really impressed with the the discipline, organization and work rate shown by Argyle. City were technically very good, well organized and fluid with great movement but it's not all about that in cup competitions. We were under the cosh in the last 10 mins of normal time and but for some special goalkeeping (one outstanding save) we would have been out.
A great team work ethic and spot on tactics won us the tie tonight.
Well done to the players and coaching team.

Aug 5, 2015
Of course it’s a well known Pasoti fact that we are useless at producing young talent - you have to go to Exeter for that apparently,

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
An incredibly disciplined performance by the boys. Just needed a little bit more composure when we did have possession--but hey what a result! Man City were classy as you would expect but I got the sense they thought they just had to turn up to win---got a surprise didn't they! Haven't been so cold for a long time (double thermals next time) but worth it. This was a massive result on a good day for Argyle.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
A Copy of this video shoul be sent to Gareth Southgate.