FA Youth Cup Third Round (Argyle win on penalties) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Youth Cup Third Round (Argyle win on penalties)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Nmecha, who missed one of Man City’s penalties at Home Park, came on as 88th minute sub tonight in the Carabao Cup.
The game went to penalties after extra time. Nmecha converted one of the penalties and City won the shootout 4-3.

May 22, 2006
davie nine":2v0yimpe said:
Nmecha, who missed one of Man City’s penalties at Home Park, came on as 88th minute sub tonight in the Carabao Cup.
The game went to penalties after extra time. Nmecha converted one of the penalties and City won the shootout 4-3.

I was confused when they said his age in commentary. I think that there must be brothers.

Lukas is 19 years old and would be too old for the FA Youth Cup, which is U18.

His brother, Felix, plays for Man City U18.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
pastiesforlife":2xcja027 said:
davie nine":2xcja027 said:
Checked my programme. You are right. Felix at Home Park.

I was confused when they said his age in commentary. I think that there must be brothers.

Lukas is 19 years old and would be too old for the FA Youth Cup, which is U18.

His brother, Felix, plays for Man City U18.
Checked my programme. You are right. Felix at Home Park.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Visited the Cat & Fiddle a couple of weeks ago my grandson was invited for a trial ( I was in a cold sweat) got to say the training facilities they have knocks the spots off anything at Harper's .