Argyle interested in Rhys Healey (or winger) from Cardiff | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle interested in Rhys Healey (or winger) from Cardiff

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I don't think we need another striker unless he can play wide like Slew and Jervis.

Maybe he can play just behind the target man in a Carey role to offer competition or even allow Carey to fill a void in CM now we're are short.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
According to Beren Cross in the Herald, Healey unlikely to come but a 'sought after winger' might be a possibility.

Jun 24, 2008
I was confused by the Healey link, I wouldnt say we're in need of a striker. Garita, Tanner, Blissett all can play there. Goodwillie might be back, Brunt and Spencer on the horizon too.

A winger does seem more beneficial. My immediate thoughts was Kadeem Harris as he's constantly going out on loan but he's in the first time right now and doing well under warnock. Cant be noone, based on his comments of Healey being on the bench for them and being short of cash..they'll need him to do a job.

My punt is Matty Kennedy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matty_Ken ... rdiff_City

He's been on loan for various clubs, most recently Port Vale last season. Not played for Cardiff this season it seems.

Jan 31, 2016
Doubtful it will be Kennedy, can't see him being 'sought after'. He was sent to Port Vale on loan January last year but was sent back 3 weeks early, from his extension into April, due to him not being used to 2 games a week.

Healy could be the more viable option as I don't believe Warnock will use Healy even if he is on the bench.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
TRwarmi":2h1mrpz0 said:
Doubtful it will be Kennedy, can't see him being 'sought after'. He was sent to Port Vale on loan January last year but was sent back 3 weeks early, from his extension into April, due to him not being used to 2 games a week.

Healy could be the more viable option as I don't believe Warnock will use Healy even if he is on the bench.

Which is why it probably will be Kennedy. Played for Kilmarnock as a kid so DA probably knows of him and if Warnock wants to get him out on loan he is bound to ramp him up!

Jul 12, 2016
Brunt and Spencer are weeks away from being match fit and they are hardly prolific scorers. Garita ,Tanner and Blissett cannot be relied upon to score goals so IMO we are still desperately short of somebody capable of putting the ball in the net on a regular basis.We have had this problem all season and this is likely to be our downfall.

In the 'Erald article Warnock says it's a winger who will get Home Park on it's feet. Surely the only person there who fits the description is Craig Noone, but hard to believe Cardiff or he would want such a loan, given his quality. He still looked outstanding when I saw him play last year.

Oct 31, 2015
mervyn":2dxbkoyx said:
In the 'Erald article Warnock says it's a winger who will get Home Park on it's feet. Surely the only person there who fits the description is Craig Noone, but hard to believe Cardiff or he would want such a loan, given his quality. He still looked outstanding when I saw him play last year.

Oh please lets have Noone back. Cant see it myself but we live in hope :)