Argyle interested in Rhys Healey (or winger) from Cardiff | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle interested in Rhys Healey (or winger) from Cardiff

Jul 3, 2013
Knibbsworth":2q3x72gz said:
PL2 3DQ":2q3x72gz said:
I still think it's Noone coming to us.

He's not in the first team plans at Cardiff and it's doubtful if Cardiff would let him join a rival Championship club and if he's not good enough for Cardiff why would a midtable to lower Championship club sign him?
So then Noone and Cardiff would look at League One and might think it's better to join Argyle who are pushing for promotion and a club both Noone and Warnock know well. There were also the comments from Warnock that he's letting an exciting player join us on loan.

The problem would be the wages but you would expect Cardiff to pay most of that and would probably insist he plays a lot of games.

I sincerely hope your logic has some grounding!

Maybe our unbudgeted income will go some way to playing a little of his wages.

I hope your right but why would somebody who has clubs interested in him and valued at 500k+ drop down a league on loan when the player is not in Warnock a plans as you say, surely they would offload unwanted baggage.

Aug 5, 2015
Personally I don't give a toss about Warnock but please let's drop this crap that he loves Argyle and desperately wants to help us. It's utter nonsense that only a two year old would believe

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Cardiff have had a bid turned down for Blackburn winger Liam Feeney. I suppose our chance of signing Kennedy or Noone depends on Feeney signing for Cardiff.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
PL2 3DQ":38pi1f2t said:
Cardiff have had a bid turned down for Blackburn winger Liam Feeney. I suppose our chance of signing Kennedy or Noone depends on Feeney signing for Cardiff.
Warnock said there was the possibility of Cardiff signing a player, but it would only be a swap deal, which I think means we can rule out either coming to us.

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Matt's Kennedy tweeted Sunday Dinner

I asked him is that in Cardiff or Plymouth Matt.

He liked. It

So is he signing today or am I reading to much into it

Apr 29, 2016
Been following Jonny Hayes, Warnocks attempted winger signing. See that it is now reported that Cardiff have put in another bid of £750,000 but Aberdeen value him at 1m. If Cardiff get their man think that we will get our winger!