Argyle interested in Rhys Healey (or winger) from Cardiff | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle interested in Rhys Healey (or winger) from Cardiff

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Warnock is not happy with Westley.

Link

I disagree totally with what's happened and I'm very, very annoyed with Graham at the moment if I'm honest.

Jul 29, 2010
This HAS to be Westley's last job in professional football surely. Controversy and antagonism has riddled his career, he has the interpersonal skills of a neanderthal. With successes fading into distant memory and friends in football running out you can't imagine another chairman taking the risk.

Warnock however talks complete sense on the situation. Cardiff and Argyle, as explained in the article, have done things the correct way, it all becomes an issue once Westley gets involved.

Oct 14, 2015
Lot of talk last week about this player coming to us in the New Year. Any thoughts or observations after last nights game??

Mar 23, 2008
Hard to judge on one game but he didn't strike me as any better or offering anything different from what we already have?

May 3, 2013
Welwyn Pilgrim":3tas4j5o said:
Lot of talk last week about this player coming to us in the New Year. Any thoughts or observations after last nights game??

I thought he looked very good and would fit very well with our side. Was battling with Songo and Bradley all night and chasing down everything, he'd bang in a few for us with Carey/Tanner/Fox supplying service to him. Hopefully we can add at the window!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Deacster":2rqtqu25 said:
Hard to judge on one game but he didn't strike me as any better or offering anything different from what we already have?
My thoughts too.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
we have brunt and spencer to return although they will struggle to impact for the remainder of this season with difficult injuries however,we have garita,goodwillie,i would start with these two,we have slew,rooney and fletcher has also played.i can't see where he would fit in meself.

Apr 1, 2009
We're not short of strikers, but we do lack one that scores regularly. The addition of someone who might score 8-10 goals from January onwards might make the difference. Whether that is Healey, I don't know.

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":1kyrnqzq said:
we have brunt and spencer to return although they will struggle to impact for the remainder of this season with difficult injuries however,we have garita,goodwillie,i would start with these two,we have slew,rooney and fletcher has also played.i can't see where he would fit in meself.

So that would be the forward line that failed to score in 180 minutes plus v the bottom team wouldn't it?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Balham_Green":18ivs7lr said:
Steve Evans":18ivs7lr said:

So that would be the forward line that failed to score in 180 minutes plus v the bottom team wouldn't it?
i think your penultimate word should have been "would".plymouth argyle are top of the league with a very good squad of players and the club is relishing a mouth watering tie against the mighty liverpool.are you happy with either of these two facts balham green?

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":3erdvb25 said:
Balham_Green":3erdvb25 said:
Steve Evans":3erdvb25 said:

i think your penultimate word should have been "would".plymouth argyle are top of the league with a very good squad of players and the club is relishing a mouth watering tie against the mighty liverpool.are you happy with either of these two facts balham green?

Silly question but you have avoided mine. 'Wouldn't' suggests it actually happened which of course it did! You have said yourself we have severla strikers injured/recovering from injury and/or not scoring goals. You seriously suggesting Rooney and Fletcher can do a job this season? Get real.