Another incoming! (Aaron Taylor Sinclair signs) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Another incoming! (Aaron Taylor Sinclair signs)

May 16, 2016
He may or may not work out, bit like some of DAs' previous signings from the 'initially uninspiring' collection.

I'm happy he knows what he's doing and doesn't hold back from dropping / releasing any he deems to be unsuitable for our needs.

Dec 2, 2005
London
Ray_Stidwell":1nsjl787 said:
Hi Katkin, indeed! Some of the comments about Sonny B were so negative, off-hand & dismissive ( e.g.: Poundland, I recall) that we would have thought that the posters would have taken a good look at themselves & thought seriously about what they bring to this board;
no chance of course!
Many of them will be repeating the predictable pattern of negativity, & then conveniently forgetting their behaviour when proved wrong ..... & so it goes on !

Welcome Pilgrim, that's what I say!

My golden rule of Argyle signings:

There is a negative correlation between the quality of an Argyle signing and the PASOTI snap consensus of said signing.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
If Uwe Rosler rated him then I'm more than happy with this addition.
Welcome Pilgrim.
With regards to Miller I think he brings more to the table with experience and character than just playing. This can be more valuable to the team than individual ability. DA values him and that's good enough for me.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Miller whilst not exceptional isn't quite as bad as is being made out. Lets not forget he was doing a very good job against the very highly rated Ben Woodburn before having to go off injured.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Agreed, he's a decent back up to Oscar and will do a job when called upon. Let's just let DA knit our squad together; it seems he is doing the '2 players for each position' thing. And having signed so many before preseason can only be good for us

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower.

ATS played in the last four games of the season for Doncaster last season, although they were not full 90 minutes his inclusion in a team chasing a title suggests he's over his long injury and fit.

Jul 9, 2008
Plymouth
Unbeliveable negativity from PASOTI permeates every signing it seems! Thank goodness all those 'useless' players (Miller..worst full back in the league etc) got us automatic promotion....

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Welcome to Home Park Aaron and good luck.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
PL2 3DQ":gbu3ykzn said:

ATS played in the last four games of the season for Doncaster last season, although they were not full 90 minutes his inclusion in a team chasing a title suggests he's over his long injury and fit.
And they lost every one !! Oh dear.

Duncan Rice":1s2t5cjl said:
Unbeliveable negativity from PASOTI permeates every signing it seems! Thank goodness all those 'useless' players (Miller..worst full back in the league etc) got us automatic promotion....

100% agree. I can't help but wonder why, given that all the signing's we've made are obviously going to be terrible, those same negative fans are not calling for the head of Adams as it's clear they have no confidence in his ability to spot a player.

Green as Grass":19dgkz67 said:
PL2 3DQ":19dgkz67 said:

And they lost every one !! Oh dear.

In their final match, ATS came on as a sub in the 73rd minute when leading 1-0. They lost 2-1.
In the previous game, was an unused substitute
In the game before that, he came on in the 62nd minute at 2-1 down, which is how it ended
In the game before that, he was taken off in the 63rd minute with the score at 0-0, they lost 1-0.
In the game before that, he came on as a half time sub at 0-1 down, they drew 1-1
In the game before that, he was an unused sub

So, after the facts are fleshed out a little, I don't really think you can lay the blame at ATS's door, can you?

Getting very pi55ed off at the amount of doom-mongering on pasoti these days.