Another incoming! (Aaron Taylor Sinclair signs) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Another incoming! (Aaron Taylor Sinclair signs)

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Last summer we all got really excited about David Goodwillie and his higher league pedigree and experience. Low and behold it was a central defender from a low-end League Two club and a "getting a bit past it" midfielder from a relegated team that ended up being brilliant signings.

I'm underwhelmed thus far, but I'm not writing anyone off before a ball is kicked.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Nobby":1iml8gcg said:
Last summer we all got really excited about David Goodwillie and his higher league pedigree and experience. Low and behold it was a central defender from a low-end League Two club and a "getting a bit past it" midfielder from a relegated team that ended up being brilliant signings.

I'm underwhelmed thus far, but I'm not writing anyone off before a ball is kicked.

This

Apr 6, 2009
I always wait and see. Id like to see what was written about bradley this time year. I still feel we need that out and out striker though

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
So have we heard about all the stuff the Twitter account was getting 'carried away' about?

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Hi Katkin, indeed! Some of the comments about Sonny B were so negative, off-hand & dismissive ( e.g.: Poundland, I recall) that we would have thought that the posters would have taken a good look at themselves & thought seriously about what they bring to this board;
no chance of course!
Many of them will be repeating the predictable pattern of negativity, & then conveniently forgetting their behaviour when proved wrong ..... & so it goes on !

Welcome Pilgrim, that's what I say!