Your Top 5 TV Shows/Series | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Your Top 5 TV Shows/Series

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The Big Bang (early series)
2 and 1/2 men (early series)
Porridge
A Bit of a Lift by Donald Churchill TV play September 1973
Only Fools and Horses

2 and a half men went down hill when Charlie left

Reactions: santos73

Nick McFarlane

Brickfields Donor
♣️ Senior Greens
♣️ PADSA Member
Sep 22, 2003
Glenholt, Plymouth
1. M.A.S.H. (TV not movie) Watched every single one of these at least once...including the pilot. I've even got every single episode on either DVD or Video.

2. Hill Street Blues. Let's be real careful out there. Absolutely brilliant characters. Frank Furillo and his fruitcake wife Fay. Joyce Davenport - the hottest DA out there! Belker and Renko. Great programme.

3. Life on Mars. Another series with superb characters. Gene Hunt and Ray Carling. Didn't rate Ashes to Ashes as much.

4. Absolutely anything that is narrated/fronted by David Attenborough. Originals/reruns, don't care. Got the full boxed set which is still, after probably a good dozen years or so, doing the rounds with the grandkids...and the kids across the road. Timeless.

5. The Two Ronnies. Funniest thing on TV.

There's loads of honourable mentions...Red Dwarf, Dr Who, Monty Python, loved Tomorrow's World - good laugh to go back through them now just to see how wrong they got it with some things.
Agree with M.A.S.H still watch it now even though like you seen every episode multiple times.

Reactions: Andy S

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
As I had Succession in my list, I just thought I’d say ‘what a finale’.

Top quality show - I’ll miss it.