Your Top 5 TV Shows/Series | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Your Top 5 TV Shows/Series

Lesmin

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
My 5 top tv programs are

Hill Street Blues
Only Fools and Horses
Dad’s Army
Alias Smith and Jones

Mar 22, 2020
This country
Detectorists
Extras
Snowfall
Wicked tuna (sorry I'm hooked!!)
Just bought the the box set of Breaking bad,have a feeling it'll make the list.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Breaking bad is a masterpiece
Hmmm.... I think I can say I got it to begin with, fantastically original, fantastic acting, gripping, even very funny at times (albeit dark humour) ...... but I found it became frustrating watching the characters do increasingly stupid and unbelievable things 'til I just didn't like them and couldn't watch any more. I think i gave up after two and a bit seasons (maybe less).

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
In no particular order...

1. Detectorists ..... (as others have said - a pure joy, loved every second of it)
2. Succession ('recency bias' maybe)
3. It's a sin ....... (never has any drama stayed with me quite like that - magnificent!)
4. The Royle family .... (genius, game-changing comedy gold)
5. The 'A' word .... (a superb series spread over a number of years about a family bringing up an autistic boy)

One other that I'd highly recommend that is airing at the moment on iPlayer is 'Colin from accounts' .... Really good - funny and quite moving.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Really pleased everyone loves Detectorists as much as I do. There’s one bit of it that makes me emotional just thinking about it, hard to describe but there‘s a look between Terry and Sheila when they have the club rally. Just beautiful.