What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have?

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Apparently we are very much a tinpot team located in the back of beyond with no ambition & it takes days & hours to get to Plymouth- you would think we are located in outer mongolia the way people talk
Also we are referred as down south & not the west country- should not have to give people a geography lesson

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
I'm really hoping we sell Danny mayor in January he no longer fits this team and is not a team player...and buy Broom....who is.......its no circumstance that we are playing so well since Mayor has been injured....ill put my tin hat on just in case.......ave it.
Spot on....he just runs around until he loses the ball....as for defending goes...he doesn't.

Reactions: Bil

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There's some real crackers amongst that lot.

The one's I agree with most are:-

Larrieu not that good

Sheridan did very very well for us. If only people understood his sense of humour (ultra dry)

Peter Reid was a crap manager but a very decent bloke.

I think Manchesterlala and I would have about 6 hours to get through some of the stuff he's trotted out!! :ROFLMAO:

I know I started this thread butI'm really enjoying some of the outrageous stuff on it.

Feb 7, 2017
The Devonport end is a weak version of its former self. The atmosphere is woeful compared to the terrace days. And all the kids seem to not know any of the songs, so just sing everywhere with go… on repeat… when playing at home.

don’t even get me started on the lack of originality, or ability to create songs for new signings. I remember when all the new players had chants by the end of the first pre-season friendly. Now they’d be lucky to have their own before Christmas. And even then. it’s a rip off of a perm team with the players name changed.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
If we are to progress further, Joe Edwards is the first one that we will need to improve upon. I hate thinking it as he is a solid 7/10 guy, but for progress we need someone bigger, stronger, quicker.

People "who dont get Stevie Adams" tend to have never played a decent level of football. He was gold-dust and allowed our French superstar to shine!

Stevie Cooper was the most under-rated centre forward we had - i loved him and would be 2nd behind Duncan Ferguson in the person i would have least liked to have marked.

smudja

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Im really glad we signed Bruce Grobbelaar and not Dean Kieley . Dan MacCauley was right, Kiely wasnt woth 200k and we made loads of money selling Brucie T Shirts