What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have? | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What ‘unpopular opinion’ do you have?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I'm really hoping we sell Danny mayor in January he no longer fits this team and is not a team player...and buy Broom....who is.......its no circumstance that we are playing so well since Mayor has been injured....ill put my tin hat on just in case.......ave it.
We won’t get any money for Danny Mayor - he’s 31.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Robbie Williams had one of the best left feet I've ever seen on an Argyle player. He could really hit a ball. He was underrated (despite his extra weight) and a big part of the team that kept us in the football league.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021
That we would have been better going bust and reforming than letting JB buy the club, held us back in all aspects allegedly

May 11, 2019
Easy for me.

I never rated Peter Halmosi whilst everyone around me rated him so highly.

It’s strange when something like that happens, but I assume others have such ‘unpopular opinions’

Go on, be brave, what was/is yours?

Even the people who don't normally post can press "Like" if they agree with the person posting.
I can’t let this one pass, Halmosi was one of the best footballers to pull on a green shirt, when he skinned someone and entered the box we were either going to score or get a penalty, part of the best side I’ve seen in my 50 years watching the greens.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Robbie Williams had one of the best left feet I've ever seen on an Argyle player. He could really hit a ball. He was underrated (despite his extra weight) and a big part of the team that kept us in the football league.
You were clearly easily impressed as a 14 year old.😅

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Well now you're saying something stupid ;)

I remember him scoring an absolute screamer at home to Port Vale from about 35 yards. He also scored some really good free kicks, Macclesfield home, Oxford away and Oxford home (the goal that kept us in the football league). Think he took a couple of penalties as well.

A good player for us at the time, and part of the solid defence (Berry, Purse, Blanchard & Williams) that kept us up, it may not be popular but that’s what this thread is for ;)

Nov 18, 2011
I remember him scoring an absolute screamer at home to Port Vale from about 35 yards. He also scored some really good free kicks, Macclesfield home, Oxford away and Oxford home (the goal that kept us in the football league). Think he took a couple of penalties as well.

A good player for us at the time, and part of the solid defence (Berry, Purse, Blanchard & Williams) that kept us up, it may not be popular but that’s what this thread is for ;)
I'm afraid a WHOOSH is in order

Regarding the player, the team was so bad at that time, there were definitely worse offenders than RW.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can’t let this one pass, Halmosi was one of the best footballers to pull on a green shirt, when he skinned someone and entered the box we were either going to score or get a penalty, part of the best side I’ve seen in my 50 years watching the greens.
I did say it was an unpopular opinion.

Have you any you want to share?

Reactions: fitz