Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Guy on the western extension upper floor using the machine which levels the concrete buy the looks of it.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Re Webcam 3 why is there so much buffering, I get maybe 5-10 seconds of video and then buffering which can last 2-3 minutes before again 5-10 seconds of video... whereas I have no problems with 1 & 2 webcams, is it because everyone is looking at #3 even when one of the lifters is parked right in front so there is not much to see.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Ottawa Green":23kf1gp4 said:
Re Webcam 3 why is there so much buffering, I get maybe 5-10 seconds of video and then buffering which can last 2-3 minutes before again 5-10 seconds of video... whereas I have no problems with 1 & 2 webcams, is it because everyone is looking at #3 even when one of the lifters is parked right in front so there is not much to see.

All three cameras are the the same for me Mike, the buffering when it happens only lasts a few seconds. It is probably the satellite link across the Atlantic being very busy. :greensmile:

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Poor viewing at present....Cam 1 out of action for the last week (as we know) .....and it is disappointing that Cam 3's view has been blocked most of the week by a badly parked lifter giving hardly any view (needs a word ?) and although Cam 2 gives you a good view it is hard to tell if the terracing concrete has reached the end....that's where Cam 1 was useful.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Rather than start it’s own thread:

Does/has anyone seen any representation/drawing of the dugouts. How big a gap will there be between home and away and also, will there be a cover of some sort?

The gap left in the concrete bases does not look very big considering the need for home and away staff and players plus physios and 4th officials and allow for a suitable separation between teams.

Having a dugout open to the elements looks great in sunshine but not so much when it’s November drizzle and whilst it is fine for the paying public at the front few rows to get drenched it’s not conducive for the playing staff to be soaked before possibly coming on later in the game at their best.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":2nu6fsdo said:

Does/has anyone seen any representation/drawing of the dugouts. How big a gap will there be between home and away and also, will there be a cover of some sort?

The gap left in the concrete bases does not look very big considering the need for home and away staff and players plus physios and 4th officials and allow for a suitable separation between teams.

Having a dugout open to the elements looks great in sunshine but not so much when it’s November drizzle and whilst it is fine for the paying public at the front few rows to get drenched it’s not conducive for the playing staff to be soaked before possibly coming on later in the game at their best.

This is all I've seen, looks like there's a cover:

47021605874_69f569171f_b.jpg

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Kevin_Gollop":kgk3v57a said:
Ade the green":kgk3v57a said:

This is all I've seen, looks like there's a cover:

47021605874_69f569171f_b.jpg

Thanks for that. I’ve actually been looking at this for a while but for some reason I never zoomed in.

Seems strange to me that there’s no gap between benches and even though there will be physios and the 4th official it seems too close and if we had a few moments ala DA/GA it wouldn’t take too long for it to escalate. Why can they not have 2-3 banks and extend out from the line of the front row of the stand? It could probably do with proper screening between benches as well.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Ade the green":159c2416 said:

If you look at picture 61 from GOS's latest set is a picture of where the dugout is with the caption "The dugout is a lot bigger than what it looks like" or something like that. http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photos. ... 19-05-19H1

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Webcam #3 not available.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":78t6uskr said:
Webcam #3 not available.

Related to this tweet from @only1argyle earlier maybe:

Apologies, but we are currently suffering problems at the Home Park Ticket Office and Argyle Superstore.

The Ticket Office is unable to deal with enquiries, but we are glad to say that online operations remain unaffected.

We will keep you updated.

#pafc