Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | Page 23 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Looks like plaster board going up in the new office area today. A very busy Home Park today with the day of action going on and ground staff working on the pitch too

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Webcam 3 unavailable today.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Webcam still down, broken or being relocated.??

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Kevin_Gollop":2i0a4h5s said:
Ottawa Green":2i0a4h5s said:

It's back now :)

So it is, now what have I missed, looks like concrete has been poured at the main entrance, cladding is almost complete on the west end of the grandstand, just wished they had washed them before they installed them they look so mismatched. I guess they hope the rain will wash off the dust.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
βœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Ottawa Green":3655ccgh said:
Kevin_Gollop":3655ccgh said:
Ottawa Green":3655ccgh said:

It's back now :)

So it is, now what have I missed, looks like concrete has been poured at the main entrance, cladding is almost complete on the west end of the grandstand, just wished they had washed them before they installed them they look so mismatched. I guess they hope the rain will wash off the dust.

Some of them are transparent I think, to allow light in. They are a paler green.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Cameras 1 & 3 now offline :sigh:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Having walked past the ground last evening with the dogs, the West end of the grandstand looks utterly bizarre and very SJP :lol: - the cladding has yet to be cut to the correct height to match the roof and is in a comprehensive range of different shades of green! The weatherproof perspex sections seem to be following the same pattern but will, no doubt, be cut to the correct size eventually. I have to say though, that I was dismayed to see the cheap hardboard panels at the back of Bobby's Garden still there after Sunday's clean up. They are SUCH a bleddy eyesore and cheapen the new facade and adjoining wall. :sad: I was really hoping that they'd be replaced or renewed.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
βœ… Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The exposed bit of half-demolished concrete terracing at pitchside too, absolutely HAS to be covered.

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
Emeraldinho":f2bnoao7 said:
Having walked past the ground last evening with the dogs, the West end of the grandstand looks utterly bizarre and very SJP :lol: - the cladding has yet to be cut to the correct height to match the roof and is in a comprehensive range of different shades of green! The weatherproof perspex sections seem to be following the same pattern but will, no doubt, be cut to the correct size eventually. I have to say though, that I was dismayed to see the cheap hardboard panels at the back of Bobby's Garden still there after Sunday's clean up. They are SUCH a bleddy eyesore and cheapen the new facade and adjoining wall. :sad: I was really hoping that they'd be replaced or renewed.

Having just viewed the latest set of photos from Greens on Screen (62) you can clearly see that some cladding sheets on the West end aren't different shades of green or perspex they are just dirty for the time being.

Dec 3, 2005
Just looking at web cam 1 - what as happened to the side of the pitch - in the foreground?

Mar 8, 2016
Saturday Service":1a06sovn said:
Emeraldinho":1a06sovn said:

Having just viewed the latest set of photos from Greens on Screen (62) you can clearly see that some cladding sheets on the West end aren't different shades of green or perspex they are just dirty for the time being.

Are they just dirty? It looks like they’ve cut out some of the old grandstand and put it in. Looks shoddy.