Untenable. | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Untenable.

G

Greenskin

He has to go.And preferably he'll take the bloke with the drum with him.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Just read this entire thread hoping for some good news and now feeling depressed because bizzarrley Fletcher has not been sacked.Does anybody actually believe that Brent has recieved letters of support for Fletcher?

May 1, 2007
Graham Evans":zztc1bq5 said:
Just read this entire thread hoping for some good news and now feeling depressed because bizzarrley Fletcher has not been sacked.Does anybody actually believe that Brent has recieved letters of support for Fletcher?

I he has its from fletch himself :funny:

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
lee_wsm":22ujge3s said:
Graham Evans":22ujge3s said:

I he has its from fletch himself :funny:

Conor sent 40.

D

Darren Stoneman

Just listened to the Radio Devon post match interview and I am utterly speechless. Flecther seems totally out of his depth, sighting luck as the reason we have lost so many games, utter tosh, things then got even worse when he said, we got the lad Ben in to have a chat, Ben Mcbean to show pictures of his injuries in Afghanistan and to tell us how his friends all rallied around, and it made us think that even though we keep losing there are are people worse off out there!

How rediculous is this man getting, every time we lose it is, I have told my guys that they are all healthy they can go home and see their families blah blah blah.

If my team were as poor as ours, I would have them in on a Sunday and show them a true horror story the football league tables.

Carl I know you have your fans (god knows why) and that many people like the drummer and James Bremt share your sense of delusion but please please please be real skit you and your management team are not good enough, you show as much passion as a corpse and instil no confidence in anyone, the fans, obviously the players if you carry on you have the chance to lead this club to 3 relegation a, 2 as a player and 1 as a manager.

Next season if you are still here the crowd will consist of you, Chris Webb, and James Brent, well done Carl as a player your greed contributed to the debt this club as and as a manager your lack of ability will be the final nail in the coffin of PAFC

Darren - can't believe what I just read! It just goes to show what a soft touch we are. God - we need a manager to get tough, not bring in damaged soldiers to prove things aren't that bad.

FLETCHER OUT!

Sep 23, 2005
post removed by me
mods it may
seem like you are tidying things up by combining threads but sticking posts in at random removes any semblance of continuity.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What's that?

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
The fact is that Carl Fletcher is failing in the job that he is emplyed to do. Very few people in a similar position would still be in a job now. Instead of just making excuses week after week I think us fans would have a lot more respect for Carl if he just came out and admitted that a) he isn't good enough and b) the team isn't good enough. JB needs to grow some balls and act soon, this situation is getting beyond a joke now. As for those that say we should stand by Carl because of what he did during the admin procedure, the players will be getting all of their salaries, I have far more respect for the every day staff who will be getting a fraction of what they are owed, and who kept our club alive, the did far more for our club that Carl Fletcher or any other player.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I do not think he will resign as he has so much to lose .He and his coaching staff must know that their careers in football are over , nobody will ever be stupid enough to employ them again.Sadly this is not for the want of trying they are simply not good enough for these jobs.The real fault is with James Brent who for some reason is unable to accept the reality of our dire situation.

B

blackbeard

I believe that JB will either bring in a new Director of Football to oversee CF, or he will sack him on Monday.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Andy Holland":23s834u2 said:
This is far beyond a joke now.

I have never said anything remotely negative about James Brent, for me he deserves nothing but praise for the way he's handled the club since he came in, with one exception:

He is letting us all down the longer he goes on employing Carl Fletcher as manager.

And fine, maybe he doesn't have any responsibility towards us, that's fine. But financially, us going out of the league is a nightmare for him personally, surely.

Fletcher is, for me, the worst manager we've had in 20 years of watching Argyle. Even Mick Jones, Kevin Hodges, Blobby etc were more competent than him. The way he blames these results on bad luck is staggeringly ridiculous: we are a defensive shambles and our organisation is woeful.

I've reached the end of my personal tether now: while Fletcher remains in charge, I won't go again. If he is still in charge by the time the next round of games comes along, then it'll officially be the most ridiculous thing I've seen supporting Plymouth Argyle.

There is no way around it, he HAS to be sacked tonight. Anything less is an insult to the fans who pay their money to watch this team.
well said andy.agree with everything you say

Jul 25, 2011
Bristol Rich":2g43tbuf said:
with-menace":2g43tbuf said:
Bristol Rich":2g43tbuf said:
with-menace":2g43tbuf said:
Andy Holland":2g43tbuf said:
Not for this long: say, if a teacher kept getting bad Ofsted results, they'd be out of a job. If a banker loses his firm lots of money, he's gone.

I would love to know what idiots were sending Brent letters supporting Fletcher. If you're on here and reading this, what on earth were you thinking? Is it a 'superfan' thing, or are you just thick?
No they don't. They stamp their feet and claim they should be paid massive bonuses on top and whine that they'll leave if they don't get it because they're So 'talented' the country would collapse if they decided to leave.

You silly left wing ignorant generalisations based on what some left wing rag has told you are annoying and incorrect. I have worked with and banks and financial institutions for years, if we don't do the numbers we don't get employed. Results are what matter.
Left wing?? Banking has single handedly removed by site admin this country,no the entire planet into slaves paying for THEIR mistakes and not one of them has paid the price for their crimes.
Ignorant prat

Yes how well informed you are, we in Great Britain are living in a 3rd World Society!!!Oh wait a minute we're not...... Banking has committed several attrocities, granted. However it is the Welfare State crippling this country with too may people taking money out and not enough people paying in . You really are a lazy ignorant bitter peasent.
I don't think we're anything like third world. As for lazy and welfare state comments I can assure you I claim absolutely nothing from anyone. So if I'm bitter it might be because I see my hard earned cash propping up private banks who hold the country to ransom. Funny how that makes me a 'lazy lefty peasent' what are you? A hard working ruddy cheeked right wing racist farmer?