Untenable. | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Untenable.

F

fletchisalegend

Fletcher must leave now before its to late and we end up relegated.
The fact is we are massively under achieving and supporters will not put up with much more.
Its time to bring an experienced manager in like coppell or cotterill who the players will respect as at the momment fletcher has no respect.
For a club which has attendence figures far higher than most in this division we should be top 6 not in 20th

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
fletchisalegend":e8o2tr8l said:
Fletcher must leave now before its to late and we end up relegated.
The fact is we are massively under achieving and supporters will not put up with much more.
Its time to bring an experienced manager in like coppell or cotterill who the players will respect as at the momment fletcher has no respect.
For a club which has attendence figures far higher than most in this division we should be top 6 not in 20th

Time to change your username to Fletcherisaknobend

:cool:

Jul 29, 2010
Too far Sam, out of order. Getting personal and resorting to abuse is exactly how the obvious case for sacking him can be easily dismissed by the head buriers.

He is, I'm sure, a good man. He isn't a kn*bend, he's just a very poor football manager.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":33uwtc74 said:
Too far Sam, out of order. Getting personal and resorting to abuse is exactly how the obvious case for sacking him can be easily dismissed by the head buriers.

He is, I'm sure, a good man. He isn't a kn*bend, he's just a very poor football manager.

Don't feed the troll!

Nov 12, 2012
Well Mark Hughes got the boot and what did the acting caretaker manager say to BBC on match of the day, "though I am gutted for Mark football is a results driven business so its no suprise. Perhaps he has'nt heard of PAFC were an exception to that rule, oh sorry I forgot "at least were still here", but for what purpose at the moment? PAFC testing the law of averages for the balance of lady luck - well that's what CF management & co would love us to believe

Dec 2, 2010
Part of Flecher's problems is his constant tinkering with the team. Interesting comments by Stuurock today about continuity.

If we cannot bring in a complete new management team, bring someone in over his head. That's what Yeovil did.

Earlier this year he was talking to o'Driscoll, then had Deehan as a mentor...who is he talking to now??

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Pilgrim61":39r5jnx1 said:
Part of Flecher's problems is his constant tinkering with the team. Interesting comments by Stuurock today about continuity.

If we cannot bring in a complete new management team, bring someone in over his head. That's what Yeovil did.

Earlier this year he was talking to o'Driscoll, then had Deehan as a mentor...who is he talking to now??

I remember the commentator for the FL show saying that Southend's game on Saturday was the 5th(?) game in a row that they had fielded the same team.

B

blackbeard

Someone posted last week the Megson could come in as DOF, they could be right.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Thought we needed a bump of this.

One up front in a game where we had nothing to lose. At home!

Fletcher is infuriatingly negative beyond belief, as well as being incompetent.

M

Mr Smith

We have more wins, draws and less losses than this time last year.

IMO, he's probably not going to turn it round, but you're all shooting your bolt too early on this one. He'll get a couple of months with a DOF in place before anything decided.

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
RWW":384kkttc said:
Esmer - I really respect your view and your positive outlook on things.

However, can you explain the situation Argyle would need to be in for you to want CF sacked?

Thanks

Being caught "Intimate" with his missus & stealing from the charity pot, whilst wearing an Excretia kit.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
It is truly incredible - 1 draw and 8 losses in the last 9 is it? Losing to such dross as Dorchester Town.

What manager in the history of this proud and historic club has ever been granted such a stay of execution in the face of such a pathetic run of results?