Turner (fitness coach) - gone, now at Stoke City | Page 26 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Turner (fitness coach) - gone, now at Stoke City

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Who?

Reactions: IvyG

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
If that’s what it looks like then OK, but I’m just stating what I think, I really want Foster to do well, in fact I’ve defended him a number of times over the last week, I’m just not going to pretend that I was delighted with the appointment because I wasn’t.
Interestingly I have the opposite opinion - I was delighted when we brought in IF.

He absolutely fits our model right now imo.

Reactions: Quinny

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Interestingly I have the opposite opinion - I was delighted when we brought in IF.

He absolutely fits our model right now imo.

Foster is definitely winning me over, I like how understated and how grown up he seems in comparison to both Lowe and Schumacher, I like how serious he is, and I like that we’re now looking like a solid team rather than a vulnerable group of gung ho individuals.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Foster is definitely winning me over, I like how understated and how grown up he seems in comparison to both Lowe and Schumacher, I like how serious he is, and I like that we’re now looking like a solid team rather than a vulnerable group of gung ho individuals.

Agree totally Cobi 👍

GJW

Feb 21, 2019
That Turner statement obviously took a lot of time and thoughtful effort. Plus the emotion of course ------- NOT!

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
When did the whole "management team" thing start? It doesn't seem that long ago that managers came and went but back-room staff remained just that. Then manager-plus-assistant manager became a thing*, and now managers seem to have a whole retinue of courtiers, hunting in packs and all popping up together ("I'm only taking the job if I can bring Bongo, Mikey and Bones")

*True, of course, that SS himself bucked this trend by not following Lowe, and I'm old enough to remember Clough and Taylor, and of course we had Shilton and McGovern.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’m still annoyed at the way Schumacher left but I’m not particularly bothered that others went with him, that’s pretty common nowadays. Say that Hughes and Cavanagh decided they wanted to stay and Foster came in and didn’t want to work with them, then they’re unemployed, sticking with Schumacher offers more immediate job security.

Dec 16, 2004
Hughes....sat next to the dugout looking disinterested, took a walkie talkie message from Dewsnip, passed it on to Schumacher, sat back down. Not exactly Mr. Motivator.