Turner (fitness coach) - gone, now at Stoke City | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Turner (fitness coach) - gone, now at Stoke City

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
If true then it’s a tad depressing that nobody seems to actually want to be here. Schumacher, Hughes, Cavanagh and Bechet have gone to Stoke. Our last fitness coach left us for Salford. Our academy manager left us for Fleetwood. Ennis chose Blackburn who are only 2 points above us in the league.

Foster has a big job on his hands to put together not just an on-field team but a backroom team as well.

Jan 12, 2020
Didn’t I hear Turner was from the midlands area? Not sure if he has a family still up there…

Nov 3, 2006
If true then it’s a tad depressing that nobody seems to actually want to be here. Schumacher, Hughes, Cavanagh and Bechet have gone to Stoke. Our last fitness coach left us for Salford. Our academy manager left us for Fleetwood. Ennis chose Blackburn who are only 2 points above us in the league.

Foster has a big job on his hands to put together not just an on-field team but a backroom team as well.
That, or, if true, this is happening because Foster wants to bring his own people in.

Reactions: ChillPilgrim

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
If true, I'm surprised he didn't leave when the other lot left for Stoke.

Reactions: Pilgrim Sean
Apr 1, 2017

Money and location ...
A problem that we will always have unfortunately

Reactions: third earl of jean

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Reactions: Andy S

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I see it as a positive, if you are not up to standard and or not committed to the club (for whatever reason) you are better off away.
People can be replaced.
How can it be suitable and then all of a sudden not?

I understand a small change here and there but wholesale changes up and down the club is not healthy.

I know most are forced but this is a worry for me.

We have/had a settled structure and within 6-7 weeks it has completely unraveled with no sign of stopping.

Even with replacements for both Staff and players, will take time to bed in and impact.

Januray for me was a massively important month for matches I think could get some serious points from. It’s looking like it may well pass us by as a month as a transitional period which is crap.