Turner (fitness coach) - gone, now at Stoke City | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Turner (fitness coach) - gone, now at Stoke City

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Seems to be getting a bit of stick, is it really necessary/deserved?
Yes …. Anybody is entitled to leave their current job for any reason – but if you’ve been treated well by your employer then there are some simple unwritten rules of decency you should want to follow for yourself not out of a sense of duty but out of respect for those you have developed good working relationships with. Relationships that have benefitted you and effectively helped to get you that next job.

Firstly, try not to leave them leave them ‘in the lurch’ without due warning, secondly don’t seek to deliberately undermine them when you do leave, thirdly don’t take the p*** the way Turner appears to have done and generally just try and show a bit of class by doing all you can to leave on good terms. Is that really too much to ask?

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Yes …. Anybody is entitled to leave their current job for any reason – but if you’ve been treated well by your employer then there are some simple unwritten rules of decency you should want to follow for yourself not out of a sense of duty but out of respect for those you have developed good working relationships with. Relationships that have benefitted you and effectively helped to get you that next job.

Firstly, try not to leave them leave them ‘in the lurch’ without due warning, secondly don’t seek to deliberately undermine them when you do leave, thirdly don’t take the p*** the way Turner appears to have done and generally just try and show a bit of class by doing all you can to leave on good terms. Is that really too much to ask?
Agreed. I think I must have missed something regarding the accurate details of his leaving as all I can find is rumour and conjecture. Is there more information somewhere?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Agreed. I think I must have missed something regarding the accurate details of his leaving as all I can find is rumour and conjecture. Is there more information somewhere?
You aren't going to get a breakdown on an official release from the club I'm afraid, so you can either believe what people say on here or not based on their reputations over the years.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Surprised he could find the time to send a half-hearted , self indulgent message
Did Helicopter man instruct him to send it
We have moved on as we eagerly await his replacement

Reactions: IvyG
Oct 23, 2013
A belated goodbye.

Blimey there's a lot of ads on twitter. Another reason not to bother; but thanks for sharing the link, the occasional visit is survivable.

What an odd way to go, it's not that hard to leave a job without all that nonsense/intrigue is it? I have clearly shown a lack of imagination when leaving jobs in the past.

Jul 12, 2016

Unlike most jobs you don’t need a reference to get a job in football. Any employee in a “ normal” job would be very unwise to treat a current employer in such a way.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
His new job tittle is Head Of Performance

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Reading that, you would have thought he was our top goalscorer last season.
I expect there was a bloke just like him in Renaisance Italy who bored the pants off people looking up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel saying :
"Yeah sure, he's done a really good job but I got all the paint and brushes so we made a great team and I'm proud of what we achieved together"