Trust Section | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trust Section

D

Damon.Lenszner

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere else on the site but can one of the Mods please tell me why the Trust no longer has a section here and on whose instruction it was removed.

D

Damon.Lenszner

Joking aside it's an absolute disgrace. This is the Trust we are talking about. Remember the Trust, the body once headed by the Club President that united the fans, played a significant part in saving the Club and now because the Trust is independent, with non disciples on the leadership team the censors have de-listed them from Pasoti.

The North Koreans would be proud. Putin is flying over for lessons. The thought police will tell us what's good for us.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Damon, it was closed by the Mods months ago.

I envy the Trust, to the extent if the PASB forum was abolished it would all be on the main board and therefore read my considerably more people.

You should consider it an opportunity rather than a set back.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Mods

Not going to throw north korea or thought police nonsense around, but i beleive there is a strong case for combining the trust and pasb into 1 board, for notices anouncements and discussions for both bodies.

I dont know what everyone else thinks, but i beleive it will make it easier for padoti users to contact members of each body.

It would also.increase the traffic to the pasb board which ls looking rather dead.

D

Damon.Lenszner

Precisely Womble, up until yesterday they were. Pasoti mod are you really saying that the controller of Pasoti feels there is np place for Trust related postings on Pasoti?

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Its a historic thing damon, the board was locked ages ago. I think with 2 bodies it is in the interest of the fans that both are treated the same. I beleive having a board dedicated to both bodies will be good for both. After all they will overlap quite alot in reality.

As has been said earlier, the pasb board is deserted. Hsving s trust prescence there sharing the space may improve interest. No subforums, just one board.

D

Damon.Lenszner

Ok I am now going to have my Chowell moment.

This football club should hang its head in shame for diluting the influence of the trust by the creation of the joke that PASB is. The truth is that the Trust is independent and the people controlling the person controlling the football club just cant handle that. Everyone must be on message. We will not tolerate any form of disaffection. I would love to know how many
people who voted in the PASB elections were genuine POTD supporters who were not part of any of the supporters groups. If someone is interested enough to vote for a rep then they would already have been interested enough in being part of one of the supporters groups. The whole idea of PASB was to have a supporters group that could be controlled.

If i have a criticism of the Trust right now it is they have been too passive throughout this joke of a creation. I understand why, but I would have loved a Chris Webb type leader to fight against it. And honestly Pasoti is a mouthpiece of the controller. It is why ATD has hecome popular - independence of thought. Yes that attracts freaks but it is a free country - even the BNP are allowed to put up candidates in our General Elections, the downside of free speech. But I would rather that than censorship.

Tony Chowell moment over. Unlike Tony I will apologise if I have pist anyone off with my rant.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Mods

My joint board proposal is meant as a constructive positive suggestion, which i honestly beleive will be good for the fans. Please read it seperatly to damons rant; i am not on a rant.

Would be interested in some feedback, either here or by pm.

Thanks

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Damon.Lenszner":zxrsvsb4 said:
Ok I am now going to have my Chowell moment.

This football club should hang its head in shame for diluting the influence of the trust by the creation of the joke that PASB is. The truth is that the Trust is independent and the people controlling the person controlling the football club just cant handle that. Everyone must be on message. We will not tolerate any form of disaffection. I would love to know how many
people who voted in the PASB elections were genuine POTD supporters who were not part of any of the supporters groups. If someone is interested enough to vote for a rep then they would already have been interested enough in being part of one of the supporters groups. The whole idea of PASB was to have a supporters group that could be controlled.

If i have a criticism of the Trust right now it is they have been too passive throughout this joke of a creation. I understand why, but I would have loved a Chris Webb type leader to fight against it. And honestly Pasoti is a mouthpiece of the controller. It is why ATD has hecome popular - independence of thought. Yes that attracts freaks but it is a free country - even the BNP are allowed to put up candidates in our General Elections, the downside of free speech. But I would rather that than censorship.

Tony Chowell moment over. Unlike Tony I will apologise if I have pist anyone off with my rant.

Damon, you should never apologise for peeing people off, you do a wonderful job of it. As long as your view is sincerely held.

Now, I am amazed as you appear to despise Pasoti so much you have come back to post here. Who is the "Controller"? Sounds a sinister individual.

D

Damon.Lenszner

I don't despise Pasoti Tony I am disappointed in the direction it has taken. And i will hold my views and argue my case but I will apologise if I pee people off. It's called diplomacy and I suggest that you learn some if you want to work productively on the Board you worked so hard to be part of.

The Controller is whoever is currently deciding the direction that Pasoti is taking and has taken over the past 12 months.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Damon I'm not to sure who this controller you elude to is? Assuming your having a bad day or a very good night? The Korean and Putin thing I will ignore

As already said the trust board was closed months ago so why now decide to bring it back up? You did it with the board of director thread last week which I thought was odd at the time? You could have brought this up before now surely if you were that concerned?

Womble I think your suggestion is a good one and will put it to the others although with Damon seemingly on a mission to slate everyone and everything at PAFC except ATD and the Trust I'm sure it will stay on the main board for a few days at least!!