Trust membership. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trust membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
Seems that there is some truth in the rumours. If this is true, then the board members concerned should be deselected before more damage is done.

A

Anonymous

Exactly, then I would renew.

I believe in a Trust, just not some of the people I now believe to be involved in an attempted coup!

What a shame! Wozzer is a decent man and doesn't deserve to be treated like this! Plus who the hell do these people think they are? We voted for the people we wanted and now this!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Tom Hammett":21cj50ia said:
It would a great shame to see the trust fail, but I've heard rumours regarding infighting and back stabbing. I think he trust 'as is' with Wozzer leading it is in great hands.

Leave well enough alone!

The Trust isn't the problem and shouldn't be allowed to fail. Hopefully Wozz can sort it out.

Dec 6, 2011
Gents, you know I don't comment anymore if I can help it but....

1. This is a rumour so should be treated as such.
2. The Trust is a vital part of the representation of Argyle supporters so lets not damage ourselves.
3. Lets wait until the Trust guys actually clear this up - it could be complete rubbish.
4. Renewed my membership today because just like my day job it is about the collective not the individuals.

A message from one of the board would nip this in the bud I am sure.

Chris

L

Laughter My Ploy

Anyone else deeply uncomfortable with this thread?

Accussations, clandestine meetings and a kind of Trust hitman being hired....add to that Ottowa's emoticon which I take to be some sort of glee about whats going on....its making me feel nauseous

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I reluctantly renewed my membership, these allegations must be quashed or a statement from the trust informing the members what the hell is going on.

A

Anonymous

Ottawa has never like the idea of the Trust, so he should be ignored, but these rumours are a worry.

When starting this thread, I knew nothing of these rumours, but I do now!!

However, these ARE only rumours, so this thread must be moved!

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Laughter My Ploy":2r36j6ps said:
Anyone else deeply uncomfortable with this thread?

Accussations, clandestine meetings and a kind of Trust hitman being hired....add to that Ottowa's emoticon which I take to be some sort of glee about whats going on....its making me feel nauseous

I'm uncomfortable with it LMP but it raises some major issues, I hope it's nothing and until someone can confirm or deny it then IMHO it should be taken with a pinch of salt.

I will rightly move to rumours

Agree with the Ottowa thing too so will get rid :thumbup:

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Deep Throat":3bqb8miv said:
PL2 3DQ":3bqb8miv said:
Tom Hammett":3bqb8miv said:
It would a great shame to see the trust fail, but I've heard rumours regarding infighting and back stabbing. I think he trust 'as is' with Wozzer leading it is in great hands.

Leave well enough alone!

The Trust isn't the problem and shouldn't be allowed to fail. Hopefully Wozz can sort it out.

Not sure he will be around to sort it out. What I managed to hear is that he is seriously considering his position.

So, you say you were overhearing all this, do you have the balls to state who was actually saying it?

I rarely post these days, but am intrigued by the total one-track agenda of certain 'posters' whose sole purpose is to add fuel to the fires started by 'other' posters.

L

Lee Jameson

Deep Throat":1e5b2iod said:
I have balls mate. The names I had heard were involved were Tim Chown, Richard Blight, John Demellweek and Celia Ellacott.

Celia Ellacott? Did no know she was a board member.

Richard & John well not overly surprised!

Tim if true this is very upsetting news.

Status
Not open for further replies.