Trust membership. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trust membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I've finally decided I'm not going to renew.

It's very simple for me, I'm not keen at all on some of the leaders, and as much I like the Chairman, and I regard him as a mate, there are others I don't trust to represent me.

So, I'm out.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Sad to hear this Ian - it is unlike you to dip out when there is a lot to be done.

The Trust has a vital role in the future of this club, letting people who you don't like or disagree with make you leave feels a touch disproportionate.... hope you reconsider.

A

Anonymous

From what I've heard mate, there's too much back stabbing going on, I've heard enough.

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
Windsor Boy":yiphcjce said:
Someone said the same to me by one of the trust booths. Any trust officials online that can comment? Secret meetings cutting out some of the elected board but including unelected people was the accusation.

If this is the case, then the Trust should make a statement.

A

Anonymous

That would be interesting, but this seems to be a new and secretive Trust.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Windsor Boy":394nlcs8 said:
Someone said the same to me by one of the trust booths. Any trust officials online that can comment? Secret meetings cutting out some of the elected board but including unelected people was the accusation.

IF that is true then I would seriously consider my membership.

The Trust have so much more to offer the club and if it wants to be considered a major player then I seriously hope this is not true?

I can only speak of Wozzer as he is the only Trust board member I know but he represents everything the Trust should do in my eyes and on behalf of most fans, a down to earth honest normal guy. I hope some clarification is forthcoming from him or others on the Board

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Deep Throat":2fkw2zhf said:
Over heard a conversation this evening. All is not good within the Trust, divisions seem deep with back stabbing and a jockeying for the top job.

I thought the 'top job' was the leader and therfore decided? This sort of thing (if true) will kill the Trust before it reaches puberty :banghead:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Bubba":wkcqitga said:
Windsor Boy":wkcqitga said:

IF that is true then I would seriously consider my membership.

The Trust have so much more to offer the club and if it wants to be considered a major player then I seriously hope this is not true?

I can only speak of Wozzer as he is the only Trust board member I know but he represents everything the Trust should do in my eyes and on behalf of most fans, a down to earth honest normal guy. I hope some clarification is forthcoming from him or others on the Board

:iagree:

Wozz is a top man, it's a sly move if the above is true.

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
And I've heard that someone is being paid big money to bring the Trust into disrepute. I'm not allowed to say who it is. I'm sure it's not true but if it is true I hope he changes his mind and behaves honourably.

A

Anonymous

knecht":cyvnm395 said:
And I've heard that someone is being paid big money to bring the Trust into disrepute. I'm not allowed to say who it is. I'm sure it's not true but if it is true I hope he changes his mind and behaves honourably.

Very serious allegation their Ian, but you should at least have the courage to say WHO.

By the way, I've done some digging tonight and it seems if there is some mileage in this 'secret meeting' rumour.

Still can't get to the bottom of who though.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
knecht":34m8dg3o said:

That's more worrying than anything I have read in a long time!!

WTF is going on? The club is at a stage of a new dawn and the Trust has a great opportunity to cement itself within its foundations. I was never 100% sold on the Trust but overtime I have changed my view slightly, myself and Tony C challenged it from its infancy but I was being swayed after speaking to many of those involved.

This is not good news at all and hopefully someone will shed some light?

L

Lee Jameson

Well what a thread this is.

I really do hope what I am reading is not true. I have always backed the Trust but a statement needs to be issued ASAP.

I also have been told by people that private meetings have been held without other members of the committee being informed.

I don't want the Trust to fail but I can see the foundations begining to crack.

Please don't let the Trust fall over!

Who would pay money to see the Trust fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.